***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA SENIOR DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Emotions will be running high at The Barn tomorrow and for Eric Curry in particular. I hope the fans give him an ovation worthy of a legend. While he won't be hanging from The Rafters, he absolutely should be given a rousing ovation for his perseverance, dedication to the program, for his leadership and for his commitment to the U. He never complained, not after two season ending injuries, not after guys bailed on him during his career and transferred, not after the coach that recruited him was fired,. etc. He battled through adversity, he un-retired when the program needed him most and he's had a really nice last season on his terms.

What more can be said. Hats off to thee seniors and hats off to thee Eric Curry.

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emotions will be running high at The Barn tomorrow and for Eric Curry in particular. I hope the fans give him an ovation worthy of a legend. While he won't be hanging from The Rafters, he absolutely should be given a rousing ovation for his perseverance, dedication to the program, for his leadership and for his commitment to the U. He never complained, not after two season ending injuries, not after guys bailed on him during his career and transferred, not after the coach that recruited him was fired,. etc. He battled through adversity, he un-retired when the program needed him most and he's had a really nice last season on his terms.

What more can be said. Hats off to thee seniors and hats off to thee Eric Curry.

Great post - his Jersey won’t be retired, but he will live in our hearts and minds forever; what he accomplished was/is legendary as most others couldn’t have persevered and made that type of sacrifice.

Well said

Curry and all the other one year guys playing their final home games deserve massive ovations. While certainly not a great season this season has been far from the disaster it looked like it could be on paper heading into things. That is due in large part to a mature group of players, learning to play together quickly in order to have a lot of early season success.

Curry deserves the biggest ovation but Willis, Loewe, Sutherlin, Stephens and whoever else is done after this year should be appreciated as well for what they brought to the table this season.

Curry and all the other one year guys playing their final home games deserve massive ovations. While certainly not a great season this season has been far from the disaster it looked like it could be on paper heading into things. That is due in large part to a mature group of players, learning to play together quickly in order to have a lot of early season success.

Curry deserves the biggest ovation but Willis, Loewe, Sutherlin, Stephens and whoever else is done after this year should be appreciated as well for what they brought to the table this season.
Will the Culture plaques be issued at the ceremony?

Great post - his Jersey won’t be retired, but he will live in our hearts and minds forever; what he accomplished was/is legendary as most others couldn’t have persevered and made that type of sacrifice.
If they had an all-time guts team in the league, they'd hang Curry's jersey from the rafters.

If they had an all-time guts team in the league, they'd hang Curry's jersey from the rafters.
Ya, I thought Curry had seen the last of the floor but now he is a corner stone. Keep that body intact for just a few more games.

It looks like Sutherlin will be honored for senior day. I believe he could come back for 1 more year.

What channel will it start on since this blowout women's Iowa game is taking forever?

Offensive foul? I'd like to see a replay. Walking the ball down the floor usually doesn't have that. I could easily have missed something.

Offensive foul? I'd like to see a replay. Walking the ball down the floor usually doesn't have that. I could easily have missed something.
Thought it was a 10 second call at first.

Have to let TT or Daniels try to defend inside a bit.

Top Bottom