***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA SENIOR DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

In this season’s final records, there will be an asterisk after the Indiana loss that reads: “Tully reminded gh posters that the Mn Gophers went on an improbable 25-6 run”

Hey Tully, a loss is a loss. Glad you enjoyed being down 27. At home. On Senior night.
And nowhere in the record book willit say that Minnesota was down by 27 on senior night...Only in your record book. STFU.

In this season’s final records, there will be an asterisk after the Indiana loss that reads: “Tully reminded gh posters that the Mn Gophers went on an improbable 25-6 run”

Hey Tully, a loss is a loss. Glad you enjoyed being down 27. At home. On Senior night.
Would have been weird if senior night wasn’t a home game

Listen, there is no one here more in the camp of there are wins and loses, moral victories are for losers. That said WOW. That is the tape Ben should show every recruit and to Coyle if he ever goes in for a raise. A team that basically played 5 guys who are out of here in a few weeks, most who were only here 1 year never gave in. That could have been a 40 pt loss, instead we were within 3 with 4 seconds left. Kudos to Ben and the seniors, that was as fun of a 10 min in a loss that I've ever had. I think those last minutes were why I was so frustrated after Nebraska and PSU. I felt like we packed it in those games, this game we were out manned but they didn't care, that's how you build. Again losses blow, but once in a while you can tolerate them when the team plays their behinds off and the crowd stays in it!

If he can play for the Gophers he'd have plenty of D1 offers. He would not end up in the Northern Sun.
Well technically he barely played for a bad gopher team with no size. So maybe I’m overestimating him.
Not like he had a plethora of commitable offers coming out of high school either.

Listen, there is no one here more in the camp of there are wins and loses, moral victories are for losers. That said WOW. That is the tape Ben should show every recruit and to Coyle if he ever goes in for a raise. A team that basically played 5 guys who are out of here in a few weeks, most who were only here 1 year never gave in. That could have been a 40 pt loss, instead we were within 3 with 4 seconds left. Kudos to Ben and the seniors, that was as fun of a 10 min in a loss that I've ever had. I think those last minutes were why I was so frustrated after Nebraska and PSU. I felt like we packed it in those games, this game we were out manned but they didn't care, that's how you build. Again losses blow, but once in a while you can tolerate them when the team plays their behinds off and the crowd stays in it!
If Ben has to show Coyle a loss when asking for a raise, Coyle should fire him. Hopefully that game isn’t a crowning achievement for the Ben Johnson era. Keep in mind they were down 27 when he was coaching. He didn’t inherit the deficit. His team built it

13th place is not secure. Nebraska is beating the #$$$ out of Penn State in Happy Valley.

If he can play for the Gophers he'd have plenty of D1 offers. He would not end up in the Northern Sun.
St Thomas would take him. Maybe this summer he adds 20 pounds of muscle and can play as a stretch 4. That would be amazing.

Well technically he barely played for a bad gopher team with no size. So maybe I’m overestimating him.
Not like he had a plethora of commitable offers coming out of high school either.
That's my whole point. We were pathetic inside, yet he couldn't get minutes.

That to me says a lot.

13th to 14th would be huge blow to the program.
Ben guaranteed we wouldn't finish last. The odds of Nebraska winning 3 in a row are still massive though.

Or, Woodson really failed Indiana by allowing that comeback.

And nowhere in the record book willit say that Minnesota was down by 27 on senior night...Only in your record book. STFU.
Don't waste your time with Barn Burner....he is one of those that can only see the record and nothing else matters to him.

Was awesome watching the team battle back, great way for the seniors (especially Willis) to go out at home. Yeah, it was a loss (no * needed BB, we get it), but the people at the game had a heck of a time in the second half and the barn was rocking. There is more to sports than just the record, most get that....and those are the people that can find enjoyment in a season even if the record isn't what you would like it to be.

That's my whole point. We were pathetic inside, yet he couldn't get minutes.

That to me says a lot.
Except when he has played he's been as good or better than Daniels

Touchy touchy Tully.
Right. Another loss in the 22-22 season. Enjoy!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Get you some culture.

Sadly I won't be surprised if TT transfers out.
TT has a chance to be a big part of this team in the future but right now he can only play when the Gophs play zone and there are only a few teams in the Big that you can zone for long stretches. He needs strength to play inside and he’s not quick enough to guard on the perimeter. He will get better. We have seen this at Wisconsin for 20 years where a guy barley plays as a freshman then develops into a very good player. Let’s give Ben time to develop him before we start making idiotic predictions.

TT has a chance to be a big part of this team in the future but right now he can only play when the Gophs play zone and there are only a few teams in the Big that you can zone for long stretches. He needs strength to play inside and he’s not quick enough to guard on the perimeter. He will get better. We have seen this at Wisconsin for 20 years where a guy barley plays as a freshman then develops into a very good player. Let’s give Ben time to develop him before we start making idiotic predictions.
But I keep hearing he'd be lucky to get a scholarship to St Thomas?!?!

Don't waste your time with Barn Burner....he is one of those that can only see the record and nothing else matters to him.

Was awesome watching the team battle back, great way for the seniors (especially Willis) to go out at home. Yeah, it was a loss (no * needed BB, we get it), but the people at the game had a heck of a time in the second half and the barn was rocking. There is more to sports than just the record, most get that....and those are the people that can find enjoyment in a season even if the record isn't what you would like it to be.
Winning is the only thing that matters. Still can’t grasp it, eh???

Why does the ncaa play one game on a Monday night in April each year?????

36-14 closing stretch. And lost. Bet that's a record.

Dan Monson's 49ers were down 23 to 48 early in the second half late last night to UC Irvine. Cut it to one late and had the ball twice with a chance to tie. I put a small wager on the ML when they were down a little under 20 in the first half. It was +1425....lol. Almost. Next time.

And that bothers you because...?
Well, I guess I'm not part of the True Race.

I thought all were meant to be equal.

I wouldn't say it bothers me, but Darryl should be better than that.

Dan Monson's 49ers were down 23 to 48 early in the second half late last night to UC Irvine. Cut it to one late and had the ball twice with a chance to tie. I put a small wager on the ML when they were down a little under 20 in the first half. It was +1425....lol. Almost. Next time.
I'd have been pissed. Damn, you were close.

Did you change into ecoperson?

Dang. I just had them to cover but only saw the final score.

Yeah...I learned a valuable lesson here. Don't waste time trying to talk reason with an imbecile. Decided better off now to just using the ignore feature.

You should really consider changing your avatar. I read that post think that Barn Burner was actually making a rational point....then I noticed that it wasn't him and it made sense :)

Top Bottom