***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA SENIOR DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

It's pretty simple. It's time for this season to be over.

Just a couple of more weeks.

I don’t agree. I do think this team lacks fight and grit. Two things we were promised. They get down early and it’s over.
I was mainly joking because it was dumb when it was said about Tubby and Pitino. I agree fight and grit/hustle lacking. We were also promised the team would get better in February instead of falling off a cliff.

It’s basketball you either make shots and win or you don’t. Right now the gophers have missed a number of wide open shots and now you’re down 17.

I was mainly joking because it was dumb when it was said about Tubby and Pitino. I agree fight and grit/hustle lacking. We were also promised the team would get better in February instead of falling off a cliff.
Precisely. Tough first year. Hopefully better days ahead.

I don’t agree. I do think this team lacks fight and grit. Two things we were promised. They get down early and it’s over.
That wasn't the case earlier in the season. In the game at IU we rallied from down double digits to have the lead with 10 minutes left. Similar timeline at Michigan State. But the last few games like this (Nebraska/@OSU/@PSU) we pretty much just fold. Very disappointing.

Really surprised that they are playing this way on senior day. No energy but I think Indiana defense has them really frustrated.

That wasn't the case earlier in the season. In the game at IU we rallied from down double digits to have the lead with 10 minutes left. Similar timeline at Michigan State. But the last few games like this (Nebraska/@OSU/@PSU) we pretty much just fold. Very disappointing.

Yes, you're right. We also came back down 20 against Iowa and were down 13 to Rutgers and won. Not sure what he is talking about

Clear the bench. I don't want to hear "They're so tired" excuses on Wednesday.

Is it me or does Willis give 2 points for every one he scores ?

This game has been about as awful as one could imagine. What a disappointing way to close out playing at the Barn. I am ready for our '22 recruits and portal recruits to start practicing. This season is over.

They rallied and…lost. So they games were over. Same results just less hope.

Top Bottom