***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Is there really a chance Woodson gets shitcanned?

I can't really see that...haven't heard much chatter about that, and Indiana is playing better recently...
There’s definitely angst and unhappiness in Bloomington - it ain’t no trip to a mall😃

Quick question for everyone. I did not see the initial Indiana game. Was our poor 3-point shooting due to unusually good defense on the part of the Hoosiers? Or was it just a poor shooting night by us?
Guys were shell shocked playing in Bloomington, the crowd probably had more effect than the IU defense. We did not come to play that game. We also were not starting Payne at that time either so maybe our solidified rotation will fare better now than it did previously.

Is there really a chance Woodson gets shitcanned?

I can't really see that...haven't heard much chatter about that, and Indiana is playing better recently...
It's 50/50, but payout adverse, someone choked up the 12 Mil to let Archie go and it wasn't Cuban.

Quick question for everyone. I did not see the initial Indiana game. Was our poor 3-point shooting due to unusually good defense on the part of the Hoosiers? Or was it just a poor shooting night by us?
Horrible shooting.

If I remember correctly, the shot selections were pretty good but for whatever reason on the road we made nothing. We kind of fell in love with the 3 attempts early because they played really tough in the paint. Only like 20% of the shots were affected by defense or shot clock. Had to play softer defense due to fouls and never got into the game.

It's 50/50, but payout adverse, someone choked up the 12 Mil to let Archie go and it wasn't Cuban.

Archie didn't make the tournament in 4 years there, he deserved to be fired. Woodson made it his first two seasons. IU would be stupid to can him after 1 rebuilding year.

But much like Nebraska, IU still can't get over that their glory years are a few decades behind them.

Archie didn't make the tournament in 4 years there, he deserved to be fired. Woodson made it his first two seasons. IU would be stupid to can him after 1 rebuilding year.

But much like Nebraska, IU still can't get over that their glory years are a few decades behind them.
I agree with everything you said but they fired Tom Crean after they went to the NCAA tournament in 4 of his last 6 seasons, they won the Big 10 in two of them and went to the Sweet 16 in three of them.

How many times in the last decade have we been able to say, "This team has gotten a lot better as the season progressed?" I like it a lot. Go Gophs!!

As I have a IU sibling, he feels the pain, especially attending during Knight's last championship.

I agree with everything you said but they fired Tom Crean after they went to the NCAA tournament in 4 of his last 6 seasons, they won the Big 10 in two of them and went to the Sweet 16 in three of them.
Crean did a Pitino at the end, pissed off all the local high school coaches, played a role in his demise. There was a reason during his last four years, all the top in-state players ended up at Purdue.

Force Galloway to go left, you do that and he just gives the ball up to the first open player he sees…allow him to go right, and that’s where he does all his damage.

maybe I missed this earlier - but just saw this on ESPN:

Mike Woodson will return as Indiana's head coach for the 2024-25 season, sources confirmed to ESPN on Wednesday, ending speculation regarding his future in Bloomington.

The Hoosiers are nearing the end of their worst season under Woodson, sitting at 16-13 overall and 8-10 in Big Ten play with two games left in the regular season entering Wednesday's contest against Minnesota.

The Hoosiers started the season 10-3 and 2-0 in the Big Ten, but they lost 10 of 14 games before righting the ship and winning two in a row.

Please, let's be done with this love fest for Mich St....

Another great home start. There is no one there. Are the students on spring break? I was there Saturday disappointing to say the least.

Missed shots and porous D to open.

But they usually warm up.

And now they are in flight!

Gophers take the lead.

Top Bottom