***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Well, we can play better than that.

True, but we've been down by more than 5 at half and have won the game. Still, these guys really needed the halftime break. Have to get more depth next year. Seems like I say that every year but it never materializes.

2 pts in the last 7:50. Been the issue all season. When they have a bad stretch, it’s incredibly bad.
The ball has to go into Payne more often I would think. In the post, not at the top of the key.

True, but we've been down by more than 5 at half and have won the game. Still, these guys really needed the halftime break. Have to get more depth next year. Seems like I say that every year but it never materializes.
JOJ matches up well with Indiana, but can't get out of the doghouse. He's needed.

Hawkins missed a couple layups plus everything else he shot.

I am not sure why Garcia is scoreless. Probably tired as others mentioned.

If the team can get going just a bit they can survive this pedestrian show.

Almost everyone is cold. Another Christie miss.

Three Indiana players at two fouls.

Malik Reneau has to be one of the most idiotic players of all time.

NIT bubble watch.

iCsEjIo.png

Hopefully that's not as bad as it looks.

When Ihnen plays over JOJ, his days as a Gopher are almost done.
Wonder what this says about the Gopher culture … local hs star leaves program… (some will spin it as a MN HS has been kicked out of program and it will kill mn in-state recruiting…which is insane)

Too many 3s, and too many missed 3s that are wide open.
So when do you tell your 3-point shooters to stop taking wide open 3's. And at what point do you tell those same shooters, that's it's OK to start taking wide open 3's again. I've always been curious about the Gopher Hole philosophy on that.

Top Bottom