***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

This is truly the night where we storm the court if we win!!!

"So you're sayin' there's a chance!"

If I were at tonight’s game I would go into ‘birdsong’s nuts’. Best student chant of all time.

Before the season started two players got injured and out. Bad break to start te season. Now Carrington, Garcia and Payne are injured. Not 1 or 2 more but 3. What a fluke. The team on the floor tonight is a fluke alignment of injuries.

Henley has looked lost, but he does put in effort and quick, so I wonder how good the minutes will be.
😂😂😂

Well we know that you are a good husband if you know Hallmark actors by name! I've seen a ton of those flicks. :)
I’m a Christmas guy, so have seen a lot of the Hallmark Christmas movies. Weird, they all have a happy ending!

I’m a Christmas guy, so have seen a lot of the Hallmark Christmas movies. Weird, they all have a happy ending!
For Christmas, I got my wife a Hallmark-brand hooded fleece blanket that buttons up. On the back it says, "Don't bother me, I'm watching the Hallmark Channel." She's in it all the time!

For Christmas, I got my wife a Hallmark-brand hooded fleece blanket that buttons up. On the back it says, "Don't bother me, I'm watching the Hallmark Channel." She's in it all the time!

My brother has a Montel Williams Golf Tournament polo.

It's what we all dreamed about when we were young.....the wife in a button-up hooded fleece blanket. Marriage. 😢

Bold predictions:

Henley: 6 TOs
JOJ: 15 pts, 1 assist
Battle: 17 FGA
TT: 40 mins, 3 rebounds

Silver lining for the night, Robbie Hummel doing commentary!

when the Gophers are on offense, what is supposed to happen after the screen at the top of the key? No, I'm serious. Is there a plan of some sort? I feel as lost as TT looks.

Top Bottom