***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

You mean the shot clock issue? That seemed like an honest mistake, but I did think that there should have been two seconds put on the clock rather than one.
At least 2 or possibly 3.

Or he should have called a foul. The guy gaurding Battle hit him Twice, and I believe TJD fouled him too.

Had we got that, or a loose ball foul on Race for holding Cooper on the reviewed out of bounds,

Or perhaps, just not calling Thompson on the Race foul at the end. And we likely win.

I appreciate the effort he gave. He really can't do anything about being the living embodiment of Gumby. That's just the body he was given. I hope he sticks around. He's only a sophomore and he'll get stronger. He's just not a starter and he can't play man-to-man defense so he comes with limitations.
I have no gripes with TT. He's just not someone to place your hopes in.
Yes, he's a sophomore and he will gain weight and get stronger. But when?

Anyone who saw him play as a freshman, including his coaches, knew he needed to beef up and get much stronger. So what did they do with off-season last year? Does anyone see a big difference from his freshman year?

Anyone who saw him play as a freshman, including his coaches, knew he needed to beef up and get much stronger. So what did they do with off-season last year? Does anyone see a big difference from his freshman year?
You realize I called him the living personification of Gumby. He will always be soft.

Go to Google, type in Treyton Thompson, then click images. Look at the photos of him. Last year he had no definition at all in the upper body. This year he is filled out more. Still needs more bulk, but to say he and or the staff didn't do anything in the off-season to address that is ridiculous.

Top Bottom