***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Can't believe that the OSU v. Neb game is still 0-0 with 3:50 in the first qtr.

The key, both coaches agreed, was to get out ahead quickly. Out-coached or out-played so far? Maybe both.

Bielema knows how to game plan against the Gophers. It is all about the matchup of personnel and the barge blocking scheme neutralizing the Gophers before they see the plays develop.

Like I said earlier, I am a bit nervous. It is going to be a long day. If the Gopher cannot adjust, this game is over in the first half.

So far, Illinois is out-Gophering the Gophers.

The Gophers' Offense does not have an answer for the Illini frontline.

What in the name of Murray Warmath and the CFP is going on here?

Did I miss something this week? It’s like half of our defense injured?

That'll do it. How do you lose while being 2 TD favorites twice in one season?

I've seen enough. Not gunna let this ruin my birthday weekend. Will check in later and hope for the best.

Illinois came out and punched the Gophers in the face. Twice. Better show some fight on this drive.

Bert Enima does not lose to rah rah cheerleader minnesota coaches.

I hope he goes for 2 when they go up 35-0 against our all quit football team.

If they don't get a TD this drive (or a defensive TD on ILL next drive) I will definitely think it's close to a done deal.

What in the name of Murray Warmath and the CFP is going on here?
We haven't beaten anyone, could have lost almost all of them. We also lost to Bowling Green.

We were never that good. But holy shit, I never expected this.

I guess we're playing the team that beat Penn St

This team isn't good enough to sleep-walk through inferior opponents. Until they learn that, some of these games will be a struggle. Blame the coaching all you want, but at the end of the day, if you have even a handful of players not showing up or looking ahead, this is what you're going to get.

Top Bottom