***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Digging a big hole right off the bat
Get this straightened out.

This is the type of game to do it on. Had a few nice wins in a row. Offense and defense clicking. Taking on a 3 win team at home. We can sleepwalk through this game. Yikes!!!
After BG, I cannot imagine that this team or the coaches would permit themselves to look past Illinois. Look, Illinois isn't awful. They have shown some promise in other games. BB is a good coach. And the turnover was a bad break. I'll be first to criticize these coaches when they fall back to old ways. But not yet.

Ughh. Hope we snap out of this soon or we will get killed.

Can't afford to shoot themselves in the foot right away like this. Ugly.

Wow, what's going on with our line?

This looks like shit so far. Very dissappointed all around. If they go down by 14, it might be over.

After BG, I cannot imagine that this team or the coaches would permit themselves to look past Illinois. Look, Illinois isn't awful. They have shown some promise in other games. BB is a good coach. And the turnover was a bad break. I'll be first to criticize these coaches when they fall back to old ways. But not yet.
14.5 is silly

I guess they forfeited that possession. Amazingly Irving didn't fall that far short.

This is an AWEFUL showing early. They look incredibly flat. This is a guaranteed L boys. Sorry. Seen this movie before. When will we learn that you just can't get too high on a Minnesota team. EVER.

You would think that BG would be a HUGE wake up call. I don't think that they did over look Illinois, but it certainly is not a game you circle on the calendar. Meanwhile, Ill certainly came to play. It would be a big win for Bert and Illinois to defeat a 20 ranked team on the road.

This is an AWEFUL showing early. They look incredibly flat. This is a guaranteed L boys. Sorry. Seen this movie before. When will we learn that you just can't get too high on a Minnesota team. EVER.
Illinois is +150 on the ML. Go profit.

Top Bottom