***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I just have a feeling this is it for Sanford. Seriously, not just bitching. I think this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

The boys don’t have it today. I’ve been a die hard Morgan defender but he is having a rough game.

And Illinois gets the ball to start the second half?

PJs record being down at half is amongst the worst in CF.

being down 2 scores….

come on

I have to give Gopher fans credit. You get excited for this team and they punch you in the gut. yet, people still come out to see them. We do have some really great fans.

Two great stops by the defense. Two possessions with very good field position. Nothing to show for it.

There are 10 guys in the stands who would’ve had a better half than Morgan. I may be light on that number because that was brutal.

See ya. counting this as a loss We still control our destiny but have to win out

Good thing PJ's teams are known for their ability to come back in the second half.

Anyway, have a nice weekend y'all! Probably one of the last nice ones.

I just have a feeling this is it for Sanford. Seriously, not just bitching. I think this is the straw that broke the camel's back.
I really really hope your right.

if we lose this, we still control our destiny.

ill take a loss only if sanford is let go after

we have talent at the wr position

unacceptable

For people that have been watching this closer, what is going on with routes and the receivers in terms of solutions for second half. Is this all Morgan not making the right reads?

There’s gotta be thoughts of giving Annexstad a chance here. Morgan great guy but you’ve gotta try to win this game and get it going here

0-4 to finish is certainly in the cards!

I would like to see someone other than Morgan at quarterback jist to try and provide a spark for the offense.
I agree, but there is no way PJ would do that. In that respect, he is like Kill. It gets old.

Top Bottom