***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA COVID RESCHEDULED IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Not gonna win many games with Willis having 0. We're not deep enough to have one of our primary scorers have an off night and win.
Unless Ramberg can go 14 for 14 from deep…

Offense looks broken right now, so afraid to attack the hope with Kofi in there. Settling for a lot of jump shots, mid range 2s.

We've had stretches where we've shut them down, only given up 1 point the last 3 minutes, but when you also don't score in that stretch it doesn't matter.

WTF are we doing. This is just bad basketball.

The 4/5 star recruits won’t play for a coach who doesn’t show support from the bench. Ever wonder why Mich.State gets their recruits? Just watch their Coach on the sideline.

Loewe and Curry are the only starters that showed up to play today.

Why is Cockburn still in? Underwood tempting karma.

Empty the bench. Play guys who want to be out there.

The 4/5 star recruits won’t play for a coach who doesn’t show support from the bench. Ever wonder why Mich.State gets their recruits? Just watch their Coach on the sideline.
Recruits will only play for a screaming maniac? Hardly true.

I wish Jarvis Omersa was still on the team just so we have him harass Cockburn for 10 minutes.

Yeah, we really needed to attack Cockburn and get him in foul trouble, instead we ended up with hammering mid range jumpers from Curry and Daniels.

To be fair, the Curry mid range jumper is actually a decent shot.

I thought there was only one flop warning per game?

Willis has been horrendous. What is he doing out there?
I don’t know if this will be the norm but Willis in the Big Ten didn’t go well last time around. He averaged 7pts on under 35% shooting in almost 30 minutes per game. He has been great this year (including against P6 teams) so I’m optimistic today is an outlier.

Is it wrong for me to now hope Cockburn gets injured? What a dink. And why are Ill starters still on the floor? Starting to think Illinois is a bunch of punks.

Top Bottom