***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS. WISCONSIN 3-5-15 IN-GAME THREAD***

Maybe I'm crazy but I kind of want to see Eliason in there against Kaminsky

Kaminsky reaches around Mo to poke it away: no call; gets praised by announcers. Other end, Mo does same, gets the whistle. We must be one of only 2-3 teams that get absolutely no home cooking.

Gophers go a lil run to start the second half and the zebras decide to get involved. How is Mo not shooting on that foul? How is Mason not shooting after his mugging?

Good lord. These refs are horrendous.

lol!

"This guy reminds me of Jamal Crawford"

Moving screen. Please. Come on refs, at least give us a chance.

7 on 5 right now. It's practically the Kohl Center in here...

Good lord. These zebras are TERRIBLE.

Oh come on...these refs just refuse to let Bo lose. Call it both ways!

Vadger "motion" offense is nothing but one moving screen after another but, somehow, we're the team getting called for it.

Vadger "motion" offense is nothing but one moving screen after another but, somehow, we're the team getting called for it.

That's impossible. Bo Ryan teaches his players to play without fouling, therefore, how can it be a foul?

Could not agree more, dont mean to be negative but I have never saw that he has either the acumen or recruiting ability. Mid pack recruiting coupled with bottom of the conference coaching ability (can improve but has proved nothing and he is one of the 3-4 worse big ten coaches just a reality of the league and his crippling lack of experience).

What are you talking about?

Gah the gophers have had so many chances to cut down this lead! The badgers aren't going to stay cold forever.

Surprised these refs didn't call a walk on Hollins on that last foul...it was just a small push for goodness sakes. Man up!

Neither one of our small forwards were recruited by Harvard.

Neither one of our small forwards were recruited by Harvard.

Our shooting guard was...But he's the brother of Austin and son of Lionel Hollins which is far more interesting...

Is Dre Hollins sick tonight? Seems a little slow, no lift on his shots. Or this just first half B1G Dre showing up again?

I'm late to the party and I'm sure it has been mentioned already, but how the hell does Hayes get away with hooking his defender every time he is down low? He's fouled out twice tonight if the stripes actually call it.

Top Bottom