***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS. WISCONSIN 3-5-15 IN-GAME THREAD***

He had time to fall to the ground, get back up, and still had a wide open layup. Yikes.

Not that it will matter in the final outcome, but the Vadgers are not going to shoot 74% for the whole game.

Need another turnover and then the crowd gets back into the game- so there's still a chance?

Small goals, let's get it to ten by half time.

And the grinch and whiners come out at the first call against them

Small consolation...good shot Dre

a little nice karma at the end of first half....take it

Like what the announcers are saying about how young our team is. They have a point. Konate, Diedhiou, Mason all 3 years left, Buggs has 2 more, King and Morris both have another year... Plus our recruiting, which (hopefully) will only get better the longer Richard establishes himself? Lots of promise. If we can withstand the ulcers caused by a couple transition years, we will be rewarded.

Small miracle to be down 10 after that. Let's pull this off!

As much as I LOVE my Gophers, I knew, realistically, barring and injury to Kaminsky/Dekker or Hayes, this was a monumental task before us. That being said, at least the fight is there. Kaminsky is that good. PERIOD. Put him on any team and they are automatically good. 3 years ago NONE of us thought Kaminsky would be where he is today. Maybe we have a diamond in the rough on our team too!

Like what the announcers are saying about how young our team is. They have a point. Konate, Diedhiou, Mason all 3 years left, Buggs has 2 more, King and Morris both have another year... Plus our recruiting, which (hopefully) will only get better the longer Richard establishes himself? Lots of promise. If we can withstand the ulcers caused by a couple transition years, we will be rewarded.

I thought they had no idea what they were talking about.

I hope so. We're way overdue to have a player significantly outperform expectations.

Could not agree more, dont mean to be negative but I have never saw that he has either the acumen or recruiting ability. Mid pack recruiting coupled with bottom of the conference coaching ability (can improve but has proved nothing and he is one of the 3-4 worse big ten coaches just a reality of the league and his crippling lack of experience).

That walk by Morris will be a turning point. The foot slipped off the glass....

Lovin' the way we r playing right now, seein many parallels between this game and the 2013 Indiana game EXCEPT- we have nobody to grab offensive boards like Mbakwe did. So many second chance points in that game, not sure if we have any this game.

How is that not a shooting foul? Ridiculous. Always ridiculous home cookin' in Madison, none here...

WHAT THE ****! These refs are horse****.

Top Bottom