***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS TCU FROGS IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Been very disappointed in play calling. No motions. Nothing beyond hand off up the gut, leidner keeper, and play action. I thought we would give them some new looks. Nothing so far.

This. First drive was interesting. A few motions, hurry up, et. Nothing since then but 2 yard carries and incomplete passes. Sad face.

Seems our game plan is to go three and out and punt as many times as possible, giving our defense the best possible chance to score... Brilliant!

Is that really all of the offensive ingenuity we have? Do we have NO weapons to even try? Do we have NO confidence to do anything but the most ultra-simplistic Junior JV-level play calls? One out of every three plays is a dive. The offense continues to spite the team.

Need to flip field position and the OL needs to start getting a push. I don't think anyone expected to win this game without running the ball at least halfway decent.

A good start to that.

Great stop. Again the defense is doing their job.

Meanwhile, defense is still pretty good.

The difference in quality between our offense and defense is shocking

Cody poock and Julian huff will be big playmakers for gophers

Need a score here. Relax and just play football boys.

I think I might pause the game on the DVR, go make some snacks, and try to skip BOTH the commercials AND the Gophers when they play on offense. I can't decide which is more boring; or for that matter, annoying. Fast forward to when we play defense.

Our D is outstanding. So impressed. Should be 7-0 (hell of a kick). Yea, down on the O. IF we can score here tho, big momentum swing. And right where we want to be. In the game.

Julian Huff is becoming one of my favorite players.

Top Bottom