***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS SPARTANS GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

announcers ask how can you have an impact -- I guess you can grab a guys arms on the rebound and the ref will ignore it.

A typical ending for our season, zoos sing important free throws and alerting rebounds slip through our hands, not to mention giving up threes to Trice. What's next, another 2 turnovers in the last 30 seconds...

I more meant bad execution at the end of close games. Looks like another choke job.

I know, but this is a game few would have counted as a win even well before the Gophers' struggles.

Turnover followed by a missed front end of a one and one followed by a reach in foul followed by a non box out leading to an extra possession. That's how you lose in crunch time and that's how this season had gone. This team has the talent, they just need to learn to finish.

Hollins hasn't done a thing in last 4 minutes. Should have left Matthieu in

I agree that Mathieu hasn't played enough tonight. He's still the best ball handler and he would have been less likely to have the crucial turnover dribbling into the defense.

I know, but this is a game few would have counted as a win even well before the Gophers' struggles.

Either way, I think my point still stands. The main reason we are 5-10 to this point is our inability to execute at the end of close games.

Wow! King two 3 point shot fake fouls tonight! Make them, please.

Joey King has 17 points against Michigan State. :confused:

okay we are going to get a shot to tie -we are about 0-10 in clutch shots this year- cmon how about it

carlos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom