***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS SPARTANS GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Another trash foul. Costello smacks Buggs' hand on a layup and that is fine though.

Overheard on press row: "So why isn't Minnesota better?" "I agree. This team is too talented to be in its current position."
@joerexrode Six losses by five points or fewer. No. 339 in “luck,” per KenPom.

Overheard on press row: "So why isn't Minnesota better?" "I agree. This team is too talented to be in its current position."

Good teams find ways to win. Bad teams find ways to lose. We are a bad team.

7 by six or less.

Heads up play by D2 benchwarmer Joey King.

We are not a bad team. Yes, there are some teams that seem to collapse or thrive in close games - but, people misattribute that solely to the team. Sometimes you just hit a bad run. That said, I don't think we are good, either.

Oh, gee thanks for your input! For a moment I thought I would see how the game turned out but thanks to your great insight I now know better!

Not sure where Mathieu was going with that the whole time.

That Michigan State player stepping on the baseline play has really worked well for us tonight.

Man I hope the win this one, another close loss would really sting.

How was that not a foul? He ran into him. That was really bad.

Pitino is a most courageous man. Every night he has 3 guys - King Morris and Buggs - none of who should start and yet he has to start 2 of the 3.

Top Bottom