***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS RUTGERS IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

"Chucker Morris" is perfect - but if he doesn't put the balls up - who else will for this team - "Chucker Joey" ??

Watch the Gopher defense. It's a Chinese fire drill. Guys flying around, chasing the ball all over hell.

Joey King should transfer to d2, especially if he wants to play a significant role next year.

EE sighting. Konate has probably given up 4 offensive rebounds in 4 min

Watch the Gopher defense. It's a Chinese fire drill. Guys flying around, chasing the ball all over hell.

This. And when the ball goes up, they don't find anyone to block out. As bad a Gopher rebounding team as I've ever seen, and possibly the worst defensive Gopher team I can remember as well.

This. And when the ball goes up, they don't find anyone to block out. As bad a Gopher rebounding team as I've ever seen, and possibly the worst defensive Gopher team I can remember as well.

As for the rebounding, I would agree although the results are not as bad as they've seemed: Rutgers has only a 1 rebound advantage at half.

The defense, on the other hand, has been good.

I thought we've been playing really good defense this game, outside a few offensive rebounds given up

Joey King should transfer to d2, especially if he wants to play a significant role next year.

Unreasonable. The old saying about women also applies to Joey King:

"Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em."

Wow! On that drive by Daniels, our guys looked like they were wearing cement boots.

Mo has been playing equally as bad today as he was playing well on Sunday.

We're in an epic battle with Rutgers. I'm starting to miss Tubby a little bit.

Joey shooting from outside and Morris attacking the rim appear to be our best offensive strategies. If Morris does it often enough, maybe he can get the entire Rutgers team in foul trouble.

Hate to say it, right now we're playing better without Hollins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a battle but I wouldn't call it "epic."

Agreed. Did I need to #sarcasm in my post?

Oh and remember all those worries posted on GH about Andre leaving early for the NBA? C'mon Hollins--lead this team!

Seniors? We don't need no stinking seniors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is fun to watch right now! *knock on wood*

We don't do most of the little things well (and many of the big things) but the one thing this team is capable of is getting hot from the outside. Problem is you can't rely on that every game.

I already know this ends with Rutgers forcing OT at the buzzer. The fun is seeing how we get there.

Top Bottom