***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS RUTGERS GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Mo got fouled on his dunk- no call. Go to the other end and he gets called for body contact. Frustrating.

Play to win, don't play not to lose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rutgers might just make more dumb passes than we do

Well well well. It looks like Andre willed us to our first victory.

That analyst is stupid. Follow through my ass. Blatant elbow.

That definitely wasn't "incidental", but probably not malicious enough for a flagrant.

What were they looking at during the review? They got all the way through the Mah Na Mah Na song before they left the table and changed nothing.

JK's 3rd charge. Why teams still bite on his pump fake is funny. I think he pump fakes FT's!

Joey King uses frailty to his advantage. I've never seen a player take so many charges.

Joey King uses frailty to his advantage. I've never seen a player take so many charges.

Absolutely; has to be a gopher record. But he also makes the most stupid fouls if an opposing player beats him driving to the basket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's crazy...Rutgers has 19 turnovers; Hollins has 7 threes; and yet the Gophers are only up 9 to a mediocre B1G team at home.

King's bodily sacrifices are impressive.

This team needs to glide this one to victory.

Rutgers staying in the game on some crazy ball bounces and on the strength of offensive rebounding (or should we say lack of Gophers' defensive rebounding).

Top Bottom