***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Ok, he's our SECOND BEST prospect. I see what you're trying to do, but I see Johnson having huge expectations because of his initial top-level national ranking and local ties. One could argue that he's the top prospect. But one could argue he's not too. Regardless, expectations need to be tempered for next season when it comes to Johnson. He doesn't score much at the high school level, so I don't see him coming in and ripping up the Big 10 in his first two seasons. But this is not a secret. I think everyone on here agrees that next season will be rough. I just hope Mason sticks it through. He could be special. Not NBA Special, but College Special.

I'd argue he's our fourth best prospect ... I think the rankings reflect this as well. Jarvis is super athletic with loads of potential, I think of all the recruits that is recognized by fans the most with him. I haven't seen one person expecting Jarvis to be Russell Westbrook next year.

Sounds like it was a good weekend to be in the boundary waters fishing for lake trout all weekend so I couldn't watch this. I recorded the game but doubt I can stomach it.

Sounds like it was a good weekend to be in the boundary waters fishing for lake trout all weekend so I couldn't watch this. I recorded the game but doubt I can stomach it.

Ya, don't bother. It was very disappointing.

Enjoy your trout.

Top Bottom