***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Coach has lost his players and the guys playing the worse Mathieu, morris, mason common theme all pitino guys.

I don't get why some sloppy play and poor defense means the whole team has given up on the coach...

I don't get why some sloppy play and poor defense means the whole team has given up on the coach...

Every time Kaminsky misses a shot for Wisconsin I just assume it's because he gave up on Bo Ryan.

Effort level and body language and interactulions on the sidelines. But you prolly don't go to games so there is that.

You are correct, CRG. This is not a very good team. It is a collection of mediocre at best basketball players.

But I still follow them and root for them.

Oh, you just say that. :cool02:

Coach has lost his players and the guys playing the worse Mathieu, morris, mason common theme all pitino guys.

I don't think they have quit on anyone....they just aren't that good.....and they are losing three guys who play big minutes including a guy who will probably the number 2 all time scorer for the Gophers when he has finished his career.

Effort level and body language and interactulions on the sidelines. But you prolly don't go to games so there is that.
Hard to go to the games when I'm in Duluth (even though I still have been to 3 this year.) But feel free to use that against my basketball knowledge!

Joey King gets more out of his physical ability than anyone on the team.

I am just pointing being there you see things that you don't see on TV. I am not surprised morris has not played in the 2nd half. Horrible body language unless he is dinged up

Refs making this one unwatchable. Even worse when you follow one of the teams.

Joey King is making some really nice plays today

Thank goodness we won't have to watch Hollins, Walker and Mathieu play anymore after this year.

Come I am as big of critic of king but he has played well offensively today. No one else to play either.

Top Bottom