***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Here comes the damn Jug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug! Get the Jug!

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk

I love geting me some Jugs.

Good to hear. A recruiting class that is able to play, but if not for some injuries would not have to, but proves we are getting some good players from signing day onward!

Elmore is a true freshman and totally handling a MI OL. Richardson has made some great plays too. Too bad Kill can't recruit.

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk

Well..........the ABC guy just called us the favorite in the West division.

When was the last time you heard announcers praising the team like this?

our defense is good enough to keep us in ANY game (barring a bunch of turnovers)

Huge win! Way to go team! Really enjoyed the offensive playbook opening up today, especially the short and screen passing game. Cobb was amazing, again.

The promising thing is that the offense did well against their nationally ranked Defense. And our Defense was stout as usual. We could make some noise if Mitch gains some confidence.

so what is bump gonna say tomorrow...that Michigan sucks? yup

Northwestern, Purdue, Illinois, Iowa are the next 4. Win em all. and be ranked for the show against ohio state.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

+1. So much emotion. I loved that he gave credit to the players and Rebecca first and foremost.

I always love his interviews after a big win. He always says he's happy for the state and the kids.

I really, really wish I was in Ann Arbor right now. The sight of our players climbing up into the stands with our fans was awesome. Seriously, I could run through a brick wall right now!

Top Bottom