***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS. LOUISVILLE ARMED FORCES CLASSIC IN-GAME THREAD***

Well...I'll be at a high school play during the game, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

At least I already have it set to record, so I'll be up watching that, post play production.

Wayne Blackshear - look out for him tonight.

Who thinks Dre Hollins is 100%?

Gophers must shoot extremely well tonight or it'll be trouble.

Joey for 4 or 5 triples would be nice.

Hope things wrap up quickly. MU game tips at 8:30 p.m. CT.

Wayne Blackshear - look out for him tonight.

Who thinks Dre Hollins is 100%?

Gophers must shoot extremely well tonight or it'll be trouble.

Joey for 4 or 5 triples would be nice.

Hope things wrap up quickly. MU game tips at 8:30 p.m. CT.

This again? Really? He looked plenty fine dunking before the exhibition game, and his movement looked fine during the game.

2nd-year coach with an opportunity for a program building win over Louisville on a neutral court.

Cardinals had no answer for Al Nolen at the end of that game. Who's our "no answer for" guy tonight?

http://www.gophersmix.com/2008/12/minnesota-vs-louisville-program.html

Wow, it says that was our first win over a top 10 team since 2000. Pretty sure we've beaten at least one top 10 team every year since then. Let's continue the trend tonight!

I hope, and I would bet, that they mention that we won the last meeting with Louisville. Really excited to finally see some more Gopher basketball tonight!

I wonder what role conditioning might play tonight. It sounds like we will play 8 or 9 guys and Louisville (per Rick P.) will only play 6.

That video made it look like the hanger they are playing in tonight was the Temple of Doom.

Supposed to be around 85 degrees in the hangar during the game, no AC. That could play in our favor having a deeper bench.

#30 recruit Shaqquan Aaron is a no go tonight. This is good news for us!

What's the lineup?

PG: Little Dre
SG: Hollins
SF: ???
PF: King?
C: Eliason

Bench Players: Walker, ???

I don't know much about the team this year. Help me out here!

What's the lineup?

PG: Little Dre
SG: Hollins
SF: Morris
PF: King
C: Eliason

Bench Players: Walker, McNeil, Mason, Martin

I don't know much about the team this year. Help me out here!

FIFY

We'll probably go 9 deep. Buggs likely won't play and doubt Bakary plays unless this is a foul fest.

Major PR/exposure for the Gophers tonight. Great to see the Maroon and Gold plastered all over the four-letter network.

Gotta believe the troops are pulling for the kid and his underdogs, right?

Also great cross marketing for the football game tomorrow for ESPN. I assume we will see the football commercial quite a bit tonight. Good all around playing this game. Now let's make it a good game.

Major PR/exposure for the Gophers tonight. Great to see the Maroon and Gold plastered all over the four-letter network.

This pregame is a 30 minute recruiting ad for our program. Absolutely love it.

How many more times do I have to hear about the father-son aspect? Until Rick is dead?

I really want to win this game.

Also great cross marketing for the football game tomorrow for ESPN. I assume we will see the football commercial quite a bit tonight. Good all around playing this game. Now let's make it a good game.

It's on ABC

matchup between "two of the premier teams in the country"...

I almost spit out my drink. Then I looked behind me... like, "you mean us?"

Top Bottom