*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-NEW MEXICO STATE GAME THREAD ***

"Hey diddle diddle. Here we come up the middle." These guys are giving public access a bad name.

Ditto, especially running straight ahead into the pile, which didn't work last week and isn't working this week.

Announcer: "Hey Diddle Diddle. Here we come up the middle".

#AggieVision

LOL...I was just coming here to post this. amazing stuff!

SPeaking of amazing, how 'bout our offense?! Wowzers!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>AggieVision is the Tim Brewster of football productions.</p>— Lucas Trickle (@LucasTrickleGI) <a href="https://twitter.com/LucasTrickleGI/statuses/376505322971471873">September 8, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Plesek, Williams, Goodger, Bueller, anyone?

Looks like we'll have to rely on the special teams again this week.

we have the worst OC I have ever seen. Seriously, can you be any dumber? It's effing hopeless.

Oh boy... I try to be optimistic but it really is difficult when watching the offense.

It's essentially Wayne's World, pre-Benjamin.

Good lord, our red zone offense has been atrocious. Ugh.

upside of JV production team: not on real TV= no real TV commercial breaks slowing the game down

The color guy is talking like he has a mouth full of food. He even asked the lead guy if Jerry Kill was a good guy. What was he supposed to answer with? "No Danny, he is a first-class jerk!"

Nelson's lack of accuracy makes the play calls a secondary problem. He just isn't close on way to many passes.

On the upside, the D continues to destroy.

Way to let that punt bounce, Marcus....

Top Bottom