*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-ILLINOIS GAME THREAD ***

One nice surprise this season: Who'd ever have thought that the times Mav comes in the game, i'd actually look forward to it?

So why does tubby take him out 5 minutes in!!!!!!!!!

Tubby sure likes to play "middle schoo" ball, gotta get all the boys in to play cause the parents paid for them to be on the team. stupid stupid STUPID. IDc if were winning now, play ur starters and put the foot on the pedal and dont let off!

Ok with subs, especially with Rodney out. I would like to see EE play extended minutes. 4 big rebounds early and 0 fouls.

One nice surprise this season: Who'd ever have thought that the times Mav comes in the game, i'd actually look forward to it?

He has looked much improved this year to where he is a nice serviceable reserve. I'm happy with him getting 10-14 minutes per game. Really happy with his development. (unlike mo)

even though i'm not a fan of the current line up on the floor, i'll give them credit, their movement on offense is tons better than anything from the last few games

Welch dribbling without a purpose out there is nothing new. He's also far too slow to create space. I don't like him in a ball handling position.

Mo! Love the strength there! Keep showing those flashes...

That is Mo's game right there! That is what we need to see out of him.

Btw, gr8 crowd tonight! Any recruits here?

*Then Mo frustrates the crap outta you for not using his size and boxing out to grab an easy board.

I think there a positive correlation between MBakwe touches and the way we play. I wonder if that was point of emphasis for Tubby before game?

Tubby sure likes to play "middle schoo" ball, gotta get all the boys in to play cause the parents paid for them to be on the team. stupid stupid STUPID. IDc if were winning now, play ur starters and put the foot on the pedal and dont let off!
You are right Tc

Addition by subtraction-Welch walking across the stage at Northrup with a sheepskin in his hand.

Is that our only inbounds play??? No chance to score on the long backcourt pass

Austin bouncing back doing all the right things tonight! Steals, rebounds, scoring. Lets continue to see if he locks down his guy on the perimeter, which has been a glaring issue.

Nobody misses 1 and 1's against us...55% shooter calmly sinks 2.

Top Bottom