***OFFICIAL GOPHERS-FLORIDA NCAA TOURNEY IN-GAME THREAD***

If you haven't noticed, you haven't been watching.

I guess I just haven't noticed a huge disparity. I thought Trevor got fouled on his dunk attempt, and outside of that I thought it was much more of a function of playing style than officiating.

Anyone think Oto might go pro after this game? Lottery pick for sure...

ever since that genius move to swtich to a zone when the game was tied at 12, it has been a disaster. See ya Tubby!

If we lose, which it's not looking good....I just have one wish....that Oto would disappear from this team...

Tubby is so damn stubborn. At the start of the season he says the bench was a strength so he'll play them an lose before admitting fault and playing a shorter rotation.

What other major college coach would give a player of Oto's caliber significant minutes in a NCAA tournament game?

Rodney will be a force for that team that wears blue jerseys and red-and-white striped shorts next year.
Hope he can learn that water bucket trick.

Stop crying about the refs. Florida making all their shots and the more aggressive team which gets you the calls.

Just seems like any contact made results in a call for them. We can't buy a foul in the offensive zone.

You can tell who's mentally prepared for a game by who makes their free throws.

Luckily Florida is able to rebound every miss they make...

So I guess now is the time to start watching the charter flights coming in at the local airports for new coaches?

This team has no character, no senior leadership, no balls.

They have some talent. But without the above...it doesn't matter.

Anyone who hated on Ralph Sampson III for not living up to his potential should apologize. Rodney much worse in that regard.
Will be interesting to see who assumes the "underachiever" mantle on next years squad. These two have had it locked down for so long.

There really is no excuse for the following coaching decisions:
(1) Mo and Oto getting major minutes, especially together
(2) Playing zone against a 3-point shooting team who continues to exploit the zone and swish 3's.

Tubby is so damn stubborn. At the start of the season he says the bench was a strength so he'll play them an lose before admitting fault and playing a shorter rotation.

Trevor with two fouls sittin there.. Dumb ass smith will put him back when we are down by 25. Norwood better hustle before ucla gets our coach!!!!

Twolves start in 10 minutes. May be a welcome distraction...

So many people who never played or coached the game of basketball on this board.

Top Bottom