***OFFICIAL GOPHERS-FLORIDA NCAA TOURNEY IN-GAME THREAD***

Wow....What do you do when Florida is just unconscious and the ref's are a complete joke? Worst one-sided horribly reffed game I have seen in awhile

The sad news is that if the calls were even in this game, we'd still be down 10.

Still waiting for Rodney to come into his own.

Will this be the game?

Shut up about the refs ffs, if Trevor and Rodney didn't just take straight line one or no dribble drives off pick and rolls we'd actually score on those.

Gators are shooting 10-13 77% from the field right now, this team needs to weather the storm and keep it a manageable margin.

2fouls in 11 minutes on Fla.

Tough to get fouled when we have made maybe 4 plays towards the basket....

I agree the officials have missed a few easy ones, but we've got to do our part as well....

And what is Tubby telling Rodney ??? He is doing everything wrong...

The utter lack of shooters is doing the Gophers in tonight.

We might as well put the starting five back in because the second half isn't gonna matter real soon.

And yea this does remind me of the Duke game, the Blue Devils couldn't miss that day.

Hopefully the result is different.

Anyone who hated on Ralph Sampson III for not living up to his potential should apologize. Rodney much worse in that regard.

Weirdly, I hadn't really noticed referee-ing until coming here. Interesting.

I, for one, am fine with the decision to initially sit Trevor after the 2nd foul. Way too much time left. However, I don't get keeping him out the whole half and I also don't understand why Andre isn't in there. I'm a Mav defender but he looks a bit overmatched today.

Gators are shooting 10-13 77% from the field right now, this team needs to weather the storm and keep it a manageable margin.

This will be a 20 point game at half. These guys beat an undermanned UCLA team feeling bad about themselves and now they are playing a FF team and are no match.

The sad news is that if the calls were even in this game, we'd still be down 10.

Yes, but we also wouldn't be getting doubled up right now. There is still plenty of game left, but these refs are simply swallowing their whistle when we have the ball. Really a blatantly one sided officiating crew so far.

Please put Mbakwe in. I'd rather have him foul out than sit for 12 minutes and then pick up one the rest of the way.

It's like were playing at Nebraska or Iowa or Northwestern or something.

Yet that doesn't justify the gross discrepancy. This is @Indiana all over again, only this time Bo Ryan is their coach.

Rodney is just not a basketball player.

He is *@#$ Urkle with a pair of kangaroo legs.

Anyone who hated on Ralph Sampson III for not living up to his potential should apologize. Rodney much worse in that regard.

I think he's exceeded his potential. I always looked at him as a Brent Pettway clone and he's actually outperformed him.

Oto with a a low level DIII shot, how that guy got a scholarship is beyond me.

Did that 8th grade Murphy kid just say he could score a dozen if he was playing in this game???

Tubby's sitting Trevor for the rest of the half alone makes me OK if he's canned tomorrow. A stubborn old coach who can't change his ways.

Top Bottom