***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT TCU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

TCU just looks like they are much faster and more athletic.

Sit him, roll the dice with Strev..... it's time. At least Strev can burn as another option. ML couldn't hit turf if he fell out of a tree.

Did we just get a stop? I forgot what that looked like.

They got a 3 and out. That's good news right?

Ok, Jerry, stop reading GopherHole and set the ship right.

Limegrover

This guy makes Bill Musgrave look like an offensive genius...

3rd and less than 1 and lets go shotgun...stuffed

Have a QB with a gimpy knee and lets role him out so he has to throw against his body...picked

And go to the redshirt freshman backup.....as brutal as Leidner is it is not like there is a sure thing right behind him.

Yep, Streveler would be a mess against this defense IMO.

And go to the redshirt freshman backup.....as brutal as Leidner is it is not like there is a sure thing right behind him.

Gotta try something. Cannot be worse unless Streveler throws into triple coverage every time.

Needed that stop. Offense needs to do something with this possession....defense needs a break.

Well we at least got off the field, even if it was basically misstep by the receiver.

The offense needs to sustain SOMETHING here...anything. Give the D some rest, they can't be on the field this much already this early.

i have frickin heart palpatations over here

Limegrover can't block for them or throw. Get on him as a QB recruiter? Maybe, but not the other things.

Limegrover is not doing this team any favors...shotgun on 3rd and 1...role a QB out with with a gimpy knee to the side of the field he has to throw across his body. In case you did not realize Matt...Mitch can barely throw the ball from the pocket

Finally a first down, hopefully that calms them down a bit.

They should spot us points for yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing we haven't shown anything on film yet this year (other than the five different plays we run)

i dont know how streveler is worse as a passer

Limegrover can't block for them or throw. Get on him as a QB recruiter? Maybe, but not the other things.

He has messed up Gray, Shortel, Nelson and now Liednar...when the players you are coaching digress after you work with them, that might signal what you are doing is not working

Top Bottom