***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NORTHWESTERN BIG TEN OPENER IN GAME THREAD!!***

Murray is redeeming himself with these good tackles. Now if he could just cover someone

nice play by keith

Both defenses are as advertised. This will be an exciting game!

James caught it cleanly!

Funny. Mortel with 2 sh!tty punts and their punter just kills it.

WE BETTER SEE CROFT IN THE SECOND HALF!!! GIVE US SOME HOPE PLEASE KILL, PLEASE!

Turned back to another Stave INT. Nice...

Our D is finding its footing after a predictable shaky start.

I say take a shot here to Gentry or Still. Everything we have done so far has been within 10 yards. You are with the wind and they are playing the run, take a shot.

Thorson is a 53% passer. hopefully he plays back to his norm this game

I could go for some play action and a nice seem route by a TE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WE BETTER SEE CROFT IN THE SECOND HALF!!! GIVE US SOME HOPE PLEASE KILL, PLEASE!

I would love to see Croft in this game at some point, especially when that Evanston wind is behind us.

send the tight end on a seam route. run a wheel route. float gentry out to find some space. do something that has worked in the past. ****ing moron coach.

I could go for some points and what's his face not yipping about what we can't see.

I detest Matt Limegrover's offense. He's a real liability to Mitch and this ball club. Why you geniuses can't see this is beyond me. Limegrover blames execution. You can't execute ****ty plays.
I agree that Limegrover can be brutal but Leidner's mechanics as a Qb are terrible. Unless he learns to step into his throws he will continue to throw those back foot fliers. It then won't matter what the play calls are. If you can't see Leidner's mechanical issues than you are the one who is blind. Mitch needs to improve quickly but he appears to be regressing.

Too deep in our zone, watch us do run run run punt.

Not gonna gain yards on the ground till we gain yards through the air.

Top Bottom