***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NORTHWESTERN BIG TEN OPENER IN GAME THREAD!!***

That screen would have at least gained 3 yards on 3rd down and 14 there. nice call, nice blocking, nice throw.

What a sh!tty punt. Mortell isn't as good as you all think.

Iowa somehow got the ball back and is in the red zone.

Good thing for all the commercials otherwise I don't think I could handle all the excitement of this game

Hard to watch this offense. The are so predictable and appear to play scared.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everyone is going to rip our putrid offense, but keep in mind we expected a low-scoring game and we are only down 3-0. Could be a lot worse.

Question is whether there will be any improvement in the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beathard throws a ML7 pass on 3rd and goal (4 feet over the guys head). Iowa blows the 27 yard fg. Hehe....

3-0 ugly red

All year we throw down the field to no avail, when nothing else is working and we have the wind, we don't..

Ii guess the answer is to start a true freshman or walk on at qb... Right?

I detest Matt Limegrover's offense. He's a real liability to Mitch and this ball club. Why you geniuses can't see this is beyond me. Limegrover blames execution. You can't execute ****ty plays.

Everyone is going to rip our putrid offense, but keep in mind we expected a low-scoring game and we are only down 3-0. Could be a lot worse.

I'm so freaking tired of the half time adjustment. How about the after the first drive adjustment.

Pick 6, we need it

Or just burn Murray instead.

Good thing NW feels the need to slow themselves down.

This, gotta keep things in perspective. This is a very tough Defense, and our Offensive struggled are well documented. This should not be a surprise. Would really like to see some tempo stuff. We play better that way.

I honestly don't think the play calling is that bad, it's just that Leidner kills drives with his awful throws. And now Limegrover is just playing it with safe short passes because of Leidner.

ever notice how every team in the country can get receivers extremely open 30% of the time. not the gophers. its limegrovers inadequacy.

30-0 TCU over Texas still in 1st quarter.

Top Bottom