***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NORTHWESTERN BIG TEN OPENER IN GAME THREAD!!***

Party time in Evanston. Good for them. They aren't that good, but they get to pretend for another week.

Their defense will keep them in games.

Unless Thorston pulls a Leidner in a game and the defense is out there for damn near the whole game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two questions: 1. Should we recruit an extra O-Lineman in this year's recruiting class?; 2. Is it time to have a dedicated Offensive Line Coach instead of Limegrover doing double duty as OC ?

You have that all wrong. Is it time to have a dedicated Offensive Coordinator so Limey doesn't have to do both?

Our o-line is killing us. No room to run the ball. No time to throw the ball. Let's see what Croft has and hope we can win a couple unexpected games. Schedule is easier next year.

I still have hopes for this team, but we need to get healthy on D. The Offense is a work in progress, but hopefully the Coaches have moved on and start grooming Croft. He really does give us a better chance to win. If NW can go all in on a FR QB, so we can... except we should have done this in the 3rd game.

Party time in Evanston. Good for them. They aren't that good, but they get to pretend for another week.
Disagree. NU is a very solid team. I will root for them over any other B1G West team. Hope to see them win the West if the Gophers can't.

We should go on every 4th down. Nothing to lose.

One thing is for sure, we will see if it was the egg or the chicken (Limegrover or Leidner) that was holding us back.

Disagree. NU is a very solid team. I will root for them over any other B1G West team. Hope to see them win the West if the Gophers can't.

I think they are over rated. That said, I'd be happy if they won the west. I like them, just don't think they'll be there in the end.

Give Croft all the first team reps this week and put in a gameplan for him. Then we can all see what we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leidner looked just like this as a freshman too. Just wait. He'll get ruined.

Holland has drop the only passes to him so far...?

There needs to be some shake-ups on the O staff in off season or I will lose all faith in Kill.

Can't wait for this weeks Who was the MVP poll.

There needs to be some shake-ups on the O staff in off season or I will lose all faith in Kill.

You know way better than that. I hope so too, as Jerry is in big time football now. It's time to make bold moves.

Leidner looked just like this as a freshman too. Just wait. He'll get ruined.
leidner could throw a spiral? Leidner could hit a receiver in stride? Leidner could move around in the pocket? Leidner knew when to run?

The Defense wasn't all that bad today. Special teams was not good. Offense was atrocious. Coaching was atrocious.

I know why we lost. Blame it on the Chat Room Mechanics. They didn't fix the chat engine quite right.

Didn't Kill get pissed as hell that one year when the other team kept calling timeouts in a blowout? Different shoe there Jer?

leidner could throw a spiral? Leidner could hit a receiver in stride? Leidner could move around in the pocket? Leidner knew when to run?
Well, Leidner could move around in the pocket and run, was about all he was good at. Then he decided to stop doing that too

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom