***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

First 8 minutes of the game, two King head fakes resulting in 1 TO and one drive to nowhere, two wild Deandre drives resulting in poor passing TO's and Mo Walker getting worked inside...again.

How does this result in a different outcome?

Deandre's been making some ****ty decisions so far. I don't like what I see.

EE will be playing with Kendall Schell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are we going to get to 40 points? I'm actually worried.

I thinks its a miracle we are only down 5. But thats what good defense does.

If Gaston turns out to be good, we'll regret burning his redshirt on a lost season.

LMAO, Nebraska bench bitching after that Pettweway foul. Dude was holding Hollins way before they tripped over each other... I swear the BiG10 has the most animated coaches when it comes to foul calls.

If Gaston turns out to be good, we'll regret burning his redshirt on a lost season.

Other side to look at it is that he will be more prepared for next year. I'd rather have a more than one 4 who has playing experience going into next season (excluding Buggs and Kanote as potential 4s)

Other side to look at it is that he will be more prepared for next year. I'd rather have a more than one 4 who has playing experience going into next season (excluding Buggs and Kanote as potential 4s)
+1

Maybe Gaston isn't planning on being here 5 years too

Mason should be looking to score more. He seems very passive right now. JayJou seems a little less mechanical than Konate, hope he gets more and more playing time.

Hollins showing some tenacity for the ball with a couple rebounds...nice.

The booing of Eliason is hilarious. Not because I don't like him but because it is so stupid.

Hollins is having way more fun the last 2 games. The talk he had with Austin must have worked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom