***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Exactly what you would want. The game in the hands of the defense.

Have to give Leidner credit. He made a big throw.

Who has more pressure on them right now, the Gophers or Nebraska?? One would think that if Nebraska is feeling a bit chokey, that it'll be tough for them to throw. Gotta stop the QB run and Abdullah.

DE-FENSE!! DE-FENSE!! DE-FENSE!! DE-FENSE!!

Leidner has calmed down, and is doing great now... but I have to give it to Limegrover, I think he has realized that running is the best way to win this.

Who has more pressure on them right now, the Gophers or Nebraska?? One would think that if Nebraska is feeling a bit chokey, that it'll be tough for them to throw. Gotta stop the QB run and Abdullah.

I think it is clearly Nebraska, at home, and Penili is on the hot seat.

they could waste a timeout or 2 on this next drive & not afford to give it back to us in a 4th down situation...

that actually could work against us...

It seemed to always work against the Gophers and the Vikings throughout the years when a team was forced to go for it on 4th because of the scoreboard/situation. Even things like 4th-and-17. Maybe this time it won't?

I mean you take away that blocked field goal whether he would have made it or not, we are the better team and we dont even have Mr. David Cobb. It is too bad Cobb is not still in because I wanted to see him break the record and if we stop them with their 3 TOs we would easily get the 1st downs to seal the game with Cobb but I got give credit to Kirkwood and Williams for coming up big.

Have to give Leidner credit. He made a big throw.

So much wrong with ML7, but he has shown all the intangibles in the second half - when we needed him the most. He is leading this team and the players are following him.

Leidner has calmed down, and is doing great now... but I have to give it to Limegrover, I think he has realized that running is the best way to win this.

(Coupled with that 38 yard bomb).

Mitch is fantastic at everything--except the things a really good quarterback is technically good at.

I mean you take away that blocked field goal whether he would have made it or not, we are the better team and we dont even have Mr. David Cobb. It is too bad Cobb is not still in because I wanted to see him break the record and if we stop them with their 3 TOs we would easily get the 1st downs to seal the game with Cobb but I got give credit to Kirkwood and Williams for coming up big.

Not having Kenny Bell has really hurt their passing game but overall we have been the better team for the bulk of the game. Just need to get one more stop....

Top Bottom