***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT COLORADO ST IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Not looking great so far, interception notwithstanding.

This Defense looks slow and sluggish, Murray with his third penalty already this year... our offense is it's typical trash self. Vanilla predictable play calling, unable to complete plays.

Here comes that largely predicted upset loss at CSU, 0-2. Why?! Because we all has high hopes for this season.

Offense needs to move the ball on this next drive, let the defense regroup on the sidelines for a bit

This Defense looks slow and sluggish, Murray with his third penalty already this year... our offense is it's typical trash self. Vanilla predictable play calling, unable to complete plays. Here comes that largely predicted upset loss at CSU, 0-2. Why?! Because we all has high hopes for this season.

You are such a troll. Lol

This Defense looks slow and sluggish, Murray with his third penalty already this year... our offense is it's typical trash self. Vanilla predictable play calling, unable to complete plays.

Here comes that largely predicted upset loss at CSU, 0-2. Why?! Because we all has high hopes for this season.

Meltdown mode already? Or too much to drink?

It's hard for me to remember a game we came out of the gate fast.

You always throw in the towel this soon? Stop watching football.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sniffing top 25 last season is mediocre?

Dude, it's not last year. But yeah, your team is obviously not bad at all. I still see MN winning by 14 - 16, but a great start for CSU.

You said it. That is one problem for MN...they always come out slow and make it hard on themselves.

Isn't that just an aspect of the style we play? Big bruising running attacks always get better as the game goes on.

Dang it. Game can't get away now. Defense needs to make plays.

? I haven't seen that option play by a Gophers team in a long while. WTF? Man, the O looking less than impressive. This is a really disappointing start.

Holy sh1t! Seriously?1 Man, that's killer. Looks like a horrible call...that's gotta be replayed.

Refs struggling, lol. Still a block in the back, so half the distance to the goal. Need a quick stop here and good field position.

Top Bottom