***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT BADGERS AXE, BT WEST TITLE GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Home cooking, yayyyyyy

If you are referring to the holding call the replay just showed it was a good call.......crap...gotta get Gordon on the ground when you have him wrapped up....

Apparently we think we can take Gordon up high..... Yeah that'll work all game. So dumb. Get low!!

Great job by the D holding them to a field goal

Apparently we think we can take Gordon up high..... Yeah that'll work all game. So dumb. Get low!!

Travis was going for the strip so he let his hold on Gordon go... I say just make sure u have him tackled. Can't get too cute with Gordon.

Gonna need some holding calls on Wisconsin o line. Guys getting taken down on plays

I'd take this start 10 times out of 10. Let's go Gophers

D is gonna get a pick today. Two poor throws by Stave already.

Keep beating on Gordon boys...he is gonna get tired of getting hit and he'll cough up that pigskin at least twice in the second half.

Punish the becky bitchez!

Keep beating on Gordon boys...he is gonna get tired of getting hit and he'll cough up that pigskin at least twice in the second half.

Punish the becky bitchez!

Gordon almost never fumbles....just hit him and wear him down....and anytime you have your hands on him you have to bring him down.

The play call of first killed the drive.

Stupid.

You have to take a shot every once in a while. May as well take it early in the game when you have a lead to try and get the defense to soften a little and not stack the line.

Gordon almost never fumbles....just hit him and wear him down....and anytime you have your hands on him you have to bring him down.

Except where he fumbled twice against NE on his way to 408 yards.

You are the only one who thinks so. Keep the defense off balance. 'Run, Run, Run, Punt' isn't a recipe for success.

True, but wouldn't you rather see it on a 2nd and 4 or 6 something? I understand the need to mix it up though.

More up high finger tackles on Gordon.... Good grief. Learn guys

Top Bottom