Official Frost Melt Watch Season Long Thread

Nebraska is much more talented than they showed, but I'm not sure they're a better football team than they showed. I watched all that game and a good bit of the Fordham game and they're just not very good. Undisciplined, constantly blowing assignments on both sides, unathletic on OL, inaccurate QB, unable to consistently separate at WR, etc. I'm confident we have enough data on the program the past few years to say they're not gonna suddenly "wake up".
Obvious coaching problems.

Love watching other programs struggle and go though what we do often in MN. However, I think Nebraska is much better than what they showed against Illinois. They probably should have won that game minus a critical penalty and bad punt return, which officials likely got wrong. The West will be a blood bath this season with Iowa possibly running away with it, if our defense doesn't improve and WI offense doesn't improve.
You could say this for the last five seasons for Nebby...

Has another chance this weekend.
On the contrary ... even though they lost LL, I think Buffalo is more than capable of beating Neb in Lincoln on the right day with the right bounces.

Would a loss to Buffalo do it? Right then and there?

I don't think so ... but who says Lincoln is rational?

Good team who finds ways to lose = bad team

Another close loss by Nebraska. They clearly don't like Fleck so much motivation for them this coming week.

A Michigan player rips the ball from Martinez, whose forward progress had stopped (he should have folded up and dropped - maybe too packed in to do that, but a freak play in any event). Looked like overtime at that point as the NE kicker is not very good even if Huskers had kept the drive going in last 3 minutes. Against us, they will be formidable. Martinez is something special and we won't be running much against them unless Ky Thomas and Bucky surprise all expectations. Remembering 1983, I love every win we get over them.

A Michigan player rips the ball from Martinez, whose forward progress had stopped (he should have folded up and dropped - maybe too packed in to do that, but a freak play in any event). Looked like overtime at that point as the NE kicker is not very good even if Huskers had kept the drive going in last 3 minutes. Against us, they will be formidable. Martinez is something special and we won't be running much against them unless Ky Thomas and Bucky surprise all expectations. Remembering 1983, I love every win we get over them.
They’re not very good….but either are we 😆

I don’t like Frost, but I almost feel sorry for him. So close to beating Michigan. It is like he is cursed. Live by the Martinez, die by the Martinez. Praying that the curse lasts at least one more game.

I don’t like Frost, but I almost feel sorry for him. So close to beating Michigan. It is like he is cursed. Live by the Martinez, die by the Martinez. Praying that the curse lasts at least one more game.
Catch 22

if you fire frost and make wrong hire, program is dead forever

If you keep frost, you keep finding ways to lose

Top Bottom