***OFFICIAL COLORADO AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

WTF is going on here?!? I wake up on a Friday morning to this? Sigh…you better not have spread bad juju for this weekend. A loss is on you.

That being said:

GET’ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, not feeling comfortable about this

I’ll be out of town at another event with friends today. Several years ago I would have been stressed about missing a game against a P5 opponent in the non-conference. This year, since I fully expect the Buffs to get a beat down, I’m confident.

Game is on ESPN2. Good opportunity for the Gophers to show out.....even though BYU/Oregon and Penn State/Auburn are on at the same time.

This isn’t official because Stan didn’t start it
Poor Stan...he posted this to twitter this morning.

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

Have to change up my parking for today. Anyone have a good guess on when the oak street ramp will be sold out? Thanks.

I've never been able to get into Sally's or Sterbs 2 hours before game starts. Usually long lines out the door. Other options too far...(I park at Oak Street).
Life can be hard.

Have to change up my parking for today. Anyone have a good guess on when the oak street ramp will be sold out? Thanks.
I’d anticipate a smaller and later arriving crowd

Don't know but when I arrived last week about 45 minutes before kickoff it said passes only.

It sure can be. Not in this case. Definitely an inconvenience though.
Sterb’s definitely is inconvenient on game day. Tough to get to the bar. I haven’t yet pre-gamed near Surly but will give it a try. 👍

Man, another week of the West looking subpar with Northwestern struggling against Southern Illinois, Purdue at 9 points in the 3rd, and Nebraska being absolutely smoked by OU at home. Really feels like it’s now or never for the Gophers to take it.

Man, another week of the West looking subpar with Northwestern struggling against Southern Illinois, Purdue at 9 points in the 3rd, and Nebraska being absolutely smoked by OU at home. Really feels like it’s now or never for the Gophers to take it.
This! Why not us?

Game being pushed to another ESPN venue because of Purdue-Syracuse running over. Which one?

Top Bottom