Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

Luke Loewe doing his best Davison impression last night at MSU. Do we support Johnson continuing to play him?
He got a flagrant foul. Seems like a fair punishment for one play. Especially when Davison’s punishment for sticking a leg out was getting to shoot free throws.

if he trips guys 2-3 more times I’ll start to consider him a little dirty. If he does it for 2 years I’ll start to hate him.

If he does it 4 years while having articles written about what a good guy he is. I will vomit

He got a flagrant foul. Seems like a fair punishment for one play. Especially when Davison’s punishment for sticking a leg out was getting to shoot free throws.

if he trips guys 2-3 more times I’ll start to consider him a little dirty. If he does it for 2 years I’ll start to hate him.

If he does it 4 years while having articles written about what a good guy he is. I will vomit
Didn't he go to the bench for awhile right after that?

Fuck off with that bull shit, Gabe Brown fouled him on that play.
I believe that is why he reacted the way he did - he was yanked down by the shoulder from behind.

Davison would have gone full Vanilla Nut Taps. Big difference.

The play against Iowa, there was definitely contact at the hip area so I get that call. Should be an offensive foul for sticking his leg out like that too though. That was extremely blatant.
I get it, but there was no contact with the leg so how should that be an offensive foul? Everyone so obsessed with this guy. Alot of guys kick their legs out in front of them and get fouls called. Let's move on. A minnesota guy that went to wisconsin. End of story. Guys a dirty player. So are alot of guys. That wasnt even a dirty play. Davison was just trying to get a foul call.

I get it, but there was no contact with the leg so how should that be an offensive foul? Everyone so obsessed with this guy. Alot of guys kick their legs out in front of them and get fouls called. Let's move on. A minnesota guy that went to wisconsin. End of story. Guys a dirty player. So are alot of guys. That wasnt even a dirty play. Davison was just trying to get a foul call.
Yes there was. The first contact was on the leg that he very intentionally threw out sideways. It wasn't hard contact but there was some. A lot of guys used to kick their legs out but they're really cracking down on that. You barely see it anymore.

This one instance isn't a huge deal but it's because he's had so many others.

If there was no contact I guess your saying no foul? Refs see it differently.

Yes there was. The first contact was on the leg that he very intentionally threw out sideways. It wasn't hard contact but there was some. A lot of guys used to kick their legs out but they're really cracking down on that. You barely see it anymore.

This one instance isn't a huge deal but it's because he's had so many others.
If there was no contact I guess your saying no foul? Refs see it differently.
With the legs. The foul was called because McCaffrey hit his hip. Yes this instance wasnt a big deal. That's why I think at this point people get so excited over what brad davison does. Everybody move on. If he does something blatant in the near future yes everybody should get all riled up I guess, but everyone getting all excited over this last incident which wasnt even a big deal.

I looked at it again and yes mccaffrey did get hit with Davison foot, but very minimal contact, but first contact was mccaffrey hitting Davison in the hip. I guess we can go on and on about this. To me davison was trying to make a play. To me mccaffrey was never in harm to get hurt with the minimal contact with the leg or foot. McCaffrey hit him in the hip which is why foul was called. I'm done with this lol

Minnesota kids recruited before our present coach had any chance to really recruit. Good for them, I suspect it may change some in the future. Time will tell if it changes.

Article in Madison paper yesterday stating the big ten should protect Davison’s actions from criticism
Other than not saying what you say it says, perfect take.

The article was about Iowa players going after officials on social media and the Big Ten seemingly ignoring that.

As a side note, the same writer got in a twitter spat with Bohannon for flopping on a 3 point attempt last year and the hypocrisy of Bohannon complaining about Davidson doing something similar.

Other than not saying what you say it says, perfect take.

The article was about Iowa players going after officials on social media and the Big Ten seemingly ignoring that.

As a side note, the same writer got in a twitter spat with Bohannon for flopping on a 3 point attempt last year and the hypocrisy of Bohannon complaining about Davidson doing something similar.
If a writer is getting in a Twitter spat with someone he reports in he is probably a bad reporter

Minnesotans have the Wisconsin Badgers back in the national spotlight​

I find this one of the most upsetting things about Gopher sports. Is it the programs? Or do kids just want the away-from-home collegiate experience? Does it happen more in Minnesota than elsewhere? Stories like this hurt.

I find this one of the most upsetting things about Gopher sports. Is it the programs? Or do kids just want the away-from-home collegiate experience? Does it happen more in Minnesota than elsewhere? Stories like this hurt.
For at least one of the kids (Crowl) he waited on an offer that never came. His sister is a Redshirting freshman for the gopher volleyball team

Pitino preferred players from the east coast and Africa.

No, what you see is the indifference our previous coach showed towards some of these kids. Some kids just want to go away from home. But the biggest contribution was our coach and his non existent offense and local recruiting lack of skill.

Top Bottom