Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

I had no idea Johnny Davis was from Minnesota. Wisconsin is not sniffing the national spotlight without him.
He isn't, he is from LaCrosse, Wisconsin. In the article here is the quote: "Their best player and leading scorer is Johnny Davis, who is from La Crosse."

No, what you see is the indifference our previous coach showed towards some of these kids. Some kids just want to go away from home. But the biggest contribution was our coach and his non existent offense and local recruiting lack of skill.
I know, why didn't we offer Davison, Crowl, Carlson, or Wahl?

I know, why didn't we offer Davison, Crowl, Carlson, or Wahl?
Probably because he got told, “Don’t bother, we aren’t interested!” Other than that, you’ll have to ask him, I don’t have a direct line.

what a joke of a foul call on a clean steal that would have made it a 2 point game coming down the stretch of the badger game….Brad Davison is still a giant tool complaining and cheapshoting guys all the time. He spends more time on the floor than a mop.

After seeing some of the success Wisconsin has with players from La Crosse, I'm surprised the U isn't or at least hasn't made a bigger push to recruit that area. Koening, King, now Davis. Looks like his brother doesn't get much PT but I wonder how he'll develop in the UW program.

Probably because he got told, “Don’t bother, we aren’t interested!” Other than that, you’ll have to ask him, I don’t have a direct line.
Not sure on all 4 of them but definitely not true for at least one of them.

WTF is he even doing? I know this isn’t a big deal but what is this?

Isnt he putting himself in more danger of injury here than the guy he's supposedly trying to injure? I get the hate for him, but people really reach to fit their agenda vs the guy. This wasnt a nut tap even though there was a Hauser in the game.

Isnt he putting himself in more danger of injury here than the guy he's supposedly trying to injure? I get the hate for him, but people really reach to fit their agenda vs the guy. This wasnt a nut tap even though there was a Hauser in the game.
He created the agenda. He’s dirty and gaaaaaard encourages it.

Can you explain what he’s doing there then?

Last edited:

Can you explain what he’s doing there then?
He gets sandwiched between two guys and is spun around, losing his balance. He's facing the floor, literally on his hands trying to catch himself and people see this as some kind of planned trip he was waiting to do. His foot people think is trying to ruin this guys knee starts almost by his shoulder and he can not have a clue what's happening as he's facing the floor. This isn't his classic upper cut to the sack on a screen. It's incidental and some fan wanted to get clicks on twitter. Congrats to said twitter poster.

I'm not saying don't make fun of the kid (man?) for whatever you want, but it's sad the amount of attention people give an average basketall player in his 8th year. Maybe that's what he wants??

He gets sandwiched between two guys and is spun around, losing his balance. He's facing the floor, literally on his hands trying to catch himself and people see this as some kind of planned trip he was waiting to do. His foot people think is trying to ruin this guys knee starts almost by his shoulder and he can not have a clue what's happening as he's facing the floor. This isn't his classic upper cut to the sack on a screen. It's incidental and some fan wanted to get clicks on twitter. Congrats to said twitter poster.

I'm not saying don't make fun of the kid (man?) for whatever you want, but it's sad the amount of attention people give an average basketall player in his 8th year. Maybe that's what he wants??
Who keeps their leg locked parallel to the floor to try to keep their balance? He would just put his foot/knee on the floor if that’s what he was really trying to do.

I thought it was funny and not surprising that he continues to do weird stuff that’s not at all natural.

Who keeps their leg locked parallel to the floor to try to keep their balance? He would just put his foot/knee on the floor if that’s what he was really trying to do.

I thought it was funny and not surprising that he continues to do weird stuff that’s not at all natural.
Wouldn't him keeping his leg straight actually be "proof" he wasnt trying to trip him? If he bends his leg or pulls it back in, he could pull Brown's legs out from underneath him and actually trip him and injure him. Davison even hops on his other foot slughtly as to keep his momentum going in that direction to keep from tripping. I think if there was ill intent, Brown doesn't brush it off as accidental contact either.

Now you've got me defending what I saw which means I'm defensing Davison. Look what you made me do!

I was joking, we offered all of them. You said the previous coach was indifferent towards these players. He wasn't. He offered all of them. They were indifferent towards him.

Anyone else see Davison hook Battle and bring him down or am I being a baby about it? I thought the dive directly in front of our guy when the ball hit his foot was questionable too.
Came on here just to say I saw that in addition to his flop and all his whining. God I hate watching that guy play.

Top Bottom