***OFFICIAL BOWLING GREEN AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Guys, it’s OK. I was told several times on the Vikings threads that you should go for it on 4th and short, and it’s stupid to punt the ball.

How can it be so hard to complete (or even throw) short completions against BG?

Full disclosure I expect us to take control in the 2nd half. On the other hand... What the F are coaches thinking when their defenses are dominating and then they go for it in their own territory on 4th down while leading?!? It's just beyond me. Gophers just pulled a Cincinnati Bengals.

If Iowa State can bench Purdy, we can bench Morgan. He just doesn’t have it today.
Replace the name Morgan with the name Sanford. Play callers should be benched when the play calling is more predictable than a 9man hs team

This will be the knee jerk reaction drive where the offense goes pass, pass, pass, punt. I don’t understand why they don’t just strive to be balanced.
At this rate it will be pass - incomplete, pass-incomplete, pass-pick 6.

We are doomed. The team is going to lose to Bowling Green. Not going to a Bowl game let alone another win this season as the Big Ten is stacked.

I stopped watching so hopefully now they might play better, but probably not. Whenever I watch bad things happen.

well at least all the folks who took BG +31 have some solace

Would like to change the channel but this game is like a road accident, I can't stop looking at it.

I think we are looking at a flat Homecoming team. It happens. The hope is the BG score will wake this team up and we will see an inspired team.

If you're going for it because of statistics or whatever there, fine. But can't take a TO in my opinion. Give D the chance to sub and put 11 people in the box

Disappointing with the size of our O line we can’t move the ball.

"Remember what worked last week? Well throw away that gameplan. We're going to try something REALLY cool this week."

I think we are looking at a flat Homecoming team. It happens. The hope is the BG score will wake this team up and we will see an inspired team.
It's not just this game....PJ has done this as a home favorite for several games in a row now.

Man downfield. Do they realize that man can stride 10 yards?

No one in front of Fa'alele so he just fell through the gap, rip.

Thanks for giving this homecoming crowd a reason to return.

If you want the fans for the big games, you better give them something for the shit games.

Hell of an effort there by Morgan to move that chain

BG mugging up six guys and bringing four from all different ways. Confusing as hell to OL.

Guess what you’re getting for the rest of the year, fellas?

Really uninspired play so far but I think we will win. Bad miss there for Morgan with time.

Th
Sanford is useless. That dude is not B1G level OC. We will not win many games with him. TM regression is alarming.
The biggest takeaway thru four games is that Morgan is playing at 2020 level and not 2019.

Top Bottom