***OFFICIAL ARKANSAS ST AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
This is not a gimmie game, but the difference between going 12-1 and 11-2 with a loss to Arkansas State in the last non-conference game is significant. The wedge game between finals, Christmas and ahead of the Big Ten opener can be a challenge mentally and emotionally for the team and crowd. Let's take care of business early and put this game away.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah man, want a big win tonight. Huge win! This can be a real fun team even through the B1G schedule. Tonight is a big one!

Murphy should not put the ball on the floor.. he can't protect the ball.

I would like to see Lynch and Murphy post up and attack the rim. Too many times they make their move and end up farther from the basket. This game is a great opportunity to pound the rock down low.
That being said, it's good to see the kids come out and take care of business.

McBreyer gimpy after that. Hopefully OK.

Moving on. Good to see the kids win. Now for the B1G season.

Our defense was so frustrating to watch in the second half. Unbelievably bad. Good thing we shot it well tonight, otherwise we'd have lost. I'll take 12-1 after last season though.

Our defense was so frustrating to watch in the second half. Unbelievably bad. Good thing we shot it well tonight, otherwise we'd have lost. I'll take 12-1 after last season though.

They will need to play both ends of the court better to win on Tuesday. Loved Amir's monster jam.

Got lazy in the 2nd half. Can't do that starting next week. Felt like we were going to blow them out several times. Bring on Michigan St!

Top Bottom