Official 2025 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

This weekend will be the last camp of the year. They are bring in some top 2026 guys including 4 or 5 top QB'S. They are also bringing in around 7 or 8 2025 safety players and will decide which one they want the most. A few are committed now to other college football programs that are not in one of the top conferences like Toldeo, Louisiana Tech and others.

I read (from a Burns tweet) he visited Washington recently and now has a 🔮 to the Huskies (from a Liebert tweet)

I read (from a Burns tweet) he visited Washington recently and now has a 🔮 to the Huskies (from a Liebert tweet)
What a load of BS. You are thanking God for the opportunity to commit to the University of Minnesota during the same tweet where you are announcing your decommitement? Good lord some of these kids are ridiculously full of themselves.

Some of these social media posts are just stupid.

What a load of BS. You are thanking God for the opportunity to commit to the University of Minnesota during the same tweet where you are announcing your decommitement? Good lord some of these kids are ridiculously full of themselves.

He announced that he WILL BE de-committing.

But not just yet ...

They must be paying well out there.

Plus, could he have picked a type font more difficult to read?

Heck, I don't even fault a kid from Oregon wanting to stay near home and play for Washington but these tweets are just so dumb.
On one hand they are kids. Too bad they don't have better advisors or coaches to help them out at the high school level with what they say in their tweets etc.

Top Bottom