Official 2024 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

How many scholarships are left?

He needs to cancel trip to State and lock into Summer Splash with other MN recruits June 9-11!
Sure feels like it's us or MSU just looking at the tea leaves. They've got a lot of big names visiting that weekend of the 9th as well when he's there, including one already committed. For us we've got 5 guys visiting the weekend of the 16th including already committed Mason Carrier as well as Roy, another big OL from Nebraska with a Gopher offer, a WR from Georgia with Auburn and Stanford offers but shows us as one of 3 "warm" and another OL from Kansas with OK State and Texas Tech offers.

Top other offer is Stanford. Must be a good student/high character. Has Army, Navy, Stanford, Harvard, and Yale offers.
I have the same impression from the offer list. Several Ivy and service academy offers is an indication that he's a sharp kid.

I have the same impression from the offer list. Several Ivy and service academy offers is an indication that he's a sharp kid.
Yep, guys with service academy offers has been a common theme for a lot of Fleck recruits.

Yep, guys with service academy offers has been a common theme for a lot of Fleck recruits.
Aren’t we supposed to be done at RB though? His tape is impressive and is slightly reminiscent of bucky Irving, ngl. He reports a 4.40 40 too.

Aren’t we supposed to be done at RB though? His tape is impressive and is slightly reminiscent of bucky Irving, ngl. He reports a 4.40 40 too.
I would view extending an offer to a RB as a pretty good sign that we aren't done at RB :)

That said, they could be looking at him for a different position as well.

Is he better than Smith from Mankato who has already committed?

Thoughts??
What I heard, and things can obviously change, what happened during his basketball season (left the team midway through after an incident) our coaches as well as Iowa St coaches who were at the game something happen at, pulled their offers. Like I said, things change and that was what an official told me so take it as you want, but doesn't sound like we are recruiting him at this time.

Is he better than Smith from Mankato who has already committed?
Smith seems like a more polished wr. KCC does look very explosive though, looks similar size wise and stylistically to Kristen Hoskins.

What I heard, and things can obviously change, what happened during his basketball season (left the team midway through after an incident) our coaches as well as Iowa St coaches who were at the game something happen at, pulled their offers. Like I said, things change and that was what an official told me so take it as you want, but doesn't sound like we are recruiting him at this time.
I heard basketball-related injury (possibly shoulder) and was playing with the team even while injured.

Edit: yes there was an incident during high school season where he quit in a game and didn't come back. Thought you were talking about AAU originally.

Last edited:

What’s the biggest in state class we’ve ever signed?

Top Bottom