Official 2015 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

I don't see us landing Kelly. He's changed at least a couple OVs. Last time he was going to be here for a week and changed it to a few days, then one day and then not at all if I recall correctly. Then he has this official and cancels it too. He seems like one of those players who just plays folks. He may be a great player but I am already tired of him. Kill wants players who want to be here and so do I.

LOL welcome to the recruiting process. This will be his third visit here so what if he has to reschedule it. As long as we get him back on campus who cares.

I don't see us landing Kelly. He's changed at least a couple OVs. Last time he was going to be here for a week and changed it to a few days, then one day and then not at all if I recall correctly. Then he has this official and cancels it too. He seems like one of those players who just plays folks. He may be a great player but I am already tired of him. Kill wants players who want to be here and so do I.

He had to reschedule it but he did eventually make it on campus. Twice actually. In fact he had to reschedule because of his mothers schedule. Plus why does it matter when he comes as long as he does come which he will. Wouldn't the "we only want players who want to be here" thinking apply to all schools that he is considering since he plans to commit on signing day? Just because he wants to take all of his visits and let the process play out doesn't mean he doesn't want to be here or looking for someplace better. He just enjoys the process.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Curious if Tyler Moore tweets about other schools he is considering. Feels like he is a MN lean based on his following of the team.

Just saw that Jared Pinkney, the receiver that lit up Almonzo Brown's team on ESPN, now has a pretty good offer list that also includes Nebraska, Missouri, Purdue, Vanderbilt and Miami. The only visit he has taken was an official to Nebraska for the weekend that we beat them. Considered to be the only recruit that Bo's firing would help in.

Curious if Tyler Moore tweets about other schools here is considering. Feels like he is a MN lean based on his following of the team.

Pretty much only tweets about MN. Reading his twitter almost makes you feel more like he is a soft commit than just a lean.

Also tweeted this while TCU was blowing out Texas. He has tweeted a few times about going away from home.

Oh no that cant be. If he commits to UofM now that would send some gopherholers into chaos due to the fact that Kill poached other recruits.

Go Gophers!!

Here's a picture of me if a guy actually turns down a full ride to NDAC for a walk-on offer at the U:

giphy.gif

Here's a picture of me if a guy actually turns down a full ride to NDAC for a walk-on offer at the U:

giphy.gif

I believe Michael Conway turned down a scholarship (not sure if full or partial) to NDSU a couple years ago to walk-on at the U; can someone confirm?

Looks like another strong safety. Did he (Charlie Rodgers) originally commit to Iowa State?

Top Bottom