Official 2013 Gophers Football Signing Day Thread: Links, Tweets, Quotes, Analysis

Really like how the class is coming together!!

@go4coop: CONGRATS to all HS athletes signing their LOI today.get all you can out of your school because theyre gonna get all they can out of you #NSD

Go Gophers!!

I may have to get a hand massage

archer-phrasing2-300x225.jpg

@nsandell: Out at Wayzata high school to talk with #Gophers in-state LB recruit Chris Wipson, who signed his LOI today.

Go Gophers!!

Time lapse situation. It is only 7:45 in California, and Drew hasn't had is Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch yet. :)

Was about to post the same thing. He may have something setup at his school and his day is just getting started out there so I wouldn't read much into it at this point. If he still hasn't signed by the end of the day then there is cause for concern.

Have patience, it's only 10:55 am on the west coast.

You are going the wrong way on a one way street my friend...Go west, subtract hours. If you time your travels correctly, you can leave the East Coast at sunset, and have sunset all the way to California.

Shaping up to be a solid class. A lot of guys that will help build quality depth, and no doubt a few future impact players.

Funny tweet from a former Gopher to GopherHole: @DJBurris: @GopherHole Dads reading me off the signed LOI while one of us is working! Keep them coming!! #GopherFamily

Go Gophers!!

You are going the wrong way on a one way street my friend...Go west, subtract hours. If you time your travels correctly, you can leave the East Coast at sunset, and have sunset all the way to California.

If you check, I've corrected it already.

PiPress: Gophers football: Quarterback Chris Streveler has 'already made an impact'

"I think as a staff, we're really excited about Chris' potential," Limegrover said. "He was a little bit of an under-the-radar guy as a junior at Marian Central Catholic in Woodstock, Illinois. But when he came to our camp, we knew we had the potential of having something pretty special. He had a phenomenal senior year, and fortunately (quarterbacks coach Jim Zebrowski) saw something in Chris very early and got on him and developed that relationship. We were able to hold some people off and get Chris here and get him going. He's already made an impact here on campus within the program, opened some eyes of our coaches already within the first week of school."

http://www.twincities.com/gophers/c...rce=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Go Gophers!!

Shaping up to be a solid class. A lot of guys that will help build quality depth, and no doubt a few future impact players.

Certainly looks like a quality class top to bottom. Light on star power ON PAPER but also doesn't seem to have many reaches as well. Class does not stack up well with the top portion of the conference but I would say from the middle back it is not far off from what the other teams are bringing on board.

Tedric Thompson to Colorado:

Colorado Football‏@RunRalphieRun

Make that 16 NLIs! Tedric Thompson is the newest member of the Colorado Football family. #GoBuffsNSD

@kylemcavoy: Congratulations to all the HS athletes signing their LOI today & special congratulations to all of them joining the #Gophers

Go Gophers!!

Just hopped on the interwebs a bit ago. Very impressed that Kill pulled the DeVontre Campbell out of his hat. Wasn't expecting that at all.

Still waiting to hear from:

-Demaris Peppers
-Ryan Santoso
-Jordan Hinojosa
-Drew Wolitarsky
-Tedric Thompson

Is that correct? The Hinojosa thing is a bit of a red flag, especially because he supposedly is already enrolled, no?

I'm not sure he was ever committed to KSU either. There were conflicting reports.

Just hopped on the interwebs a bit ago. Very impressed that Kill pulled the DeVontre Campbell out of his hat. Wasn't expecting that at all.

-Demaris Peppers
-Ryan Santoso
-Jordan Hinojosa
-Drew Wolitarsky
-Tedric Thompson

Is that correct? The Hinojosa thing is a bit of a red flag, especially because he supposedly is already enrolled, no?

I thought if you enroll early, you don't sign a LOI...

-Demaris Peppers
-Ryan Santoso
-Jordan Hinojosa
-Drew Wolitarsky
-Tedric Thompson

Here is video interview with him by Gopher Sports - all is fine:

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/bo...Quotes-Analysis-amp-More!&p=652836#post652836

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom