Nugenix??? Good product or Fraud?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Considering going down this route and was wondering if anyone had any feedback?

All I know is that when one of those commercials with Frank Thomas comes on TV, I can't hit the channel changer fast enough.

Given my personal health situation, I can't use any kind of supplement. (heart issues)

My opinion is that you are still better off just eating a healthy diet and following a sensible exercise routine for your age and situation.

A lot of people think they're eating OK, but we all have a tendency to ignore or not count all of the snacks and junk that we eat.

if there really was a pill that made you lose weight and get in better shape all by itself, it would be the most popular product in the world.

again, my personal opinion is that a lot of this stuff is marketed at people looking for short cuts.

I don't know anyone who has taken any kind of T "booster" supplement.

I tend to think of most supplements as "snake oil". They're unregulated. They don't need to have rigorous scientific proof to back-up their marketing claims.

I don't know much about these products, but if there are any clinical peer-reviewed studies, you can find them online. If there are none, then buyer beware. One thing to be aware of are the known side effects of unnatural boosting of testosterone, including heart problems.

One thing to be aware of are the known side effects of unnatural boosting of testosterone, including heart problems.
Not sure if you're referring to this, but directly using things like testosterone or HGH, etc., is probably even worse than taking some "supplement" that claims to "naturally increase your testosterone".

The latter, probably just doesn't work, but guessing won't cause you harm in of itself. (other than to your wallet) The former though, might be what you mention. Be careful!

Considering going down this route and was wondering if anyone had any feedback?

If you want to lose weight I think fasting is the best way. It works and its not as hard as it seems, I have done 10 days with nothing but water and coffee. Can't give up coffee.

If you want to lose weight I think fasting is the best way. It works and its not as hard as it seems, I have done 10 days with nothing but water and coffee. Can't give up coffee.

Ten days? Wow - impressive. Thanks

How much have you lost?

Have you ever tried intermittent fasting?

Ten days? Wow - impressive. Thanks

How much have you lost?

Have you ever tried intermittent fasting?

I have done intermittent and multiple extended fasts. I got lazy last spring in lockdown and haven't really been doing much, I usually try somewhat to limit carbs.

So I basically started fasting due to gut issues but then also for weight loss. Its great mentally to.

I was probably about 200 lbs when I started fasting in various forms. Got down to 170. I was about 160 in high school and my ideal weight would be about 165. Right now after Covid lazy I am about 185.🥴

If you want to fast it helps a ton to cut out all carbs for a day or ideally two before hand. With practice fasting becomes easier. Ten days was a bit wild, I had the craziest food dreams you can imagine. But after about three days your hunger really goes down to sort of a baseline annoyance. I have done multiple 3-5 day fasts.

Even cutting one meal out of the day can make a huge difference. Drinking water instead of sugary drinks is an easy switch that can shed pounds. Then of course....exercise.

Even cutting one meal out of the day can make a huge difference. Drinking water instead of sugary drinks is an easy switch that can shed pounds. Then of course....exercise.

I quit sweet drinks years ago. Booze is the only issue now, I think I need to quit that to get a beach body for this summer.
😎😎😎

I quit sweet drinks years ago. Booze is the only issue now, I think I need to quit that to get a beach body for this summer.
😎😎😎

Rarely drink anymore either.

Do you guys really fast? I haven't heard of anyone actually fasting since my HS wrestling days.

Totally agree on the sugary drinks. I used to have a glass of orange juice every morning. Even just cutting that improved my intestinal health/comfort.

Top Bottom