Now This Is Flattering Publicity

Whether he did it or not I don't get why people are so upset that it was reported on by the news. It isn't that big of a deal and people that get that worked up over how it was reported need to grow thicker skin. If this is what they consider unfair reporting or scrutiny they need to see the scrutiny that occurs from the media at the bigger programs and they will then realize that the criticism or scrutiny that Brewster receives from the local media here is nothing.

You win, except that you missed my whole point while you were busy tossing up another straw man.

I can't be perturbed that CJ's column gets treated like fact when it's sourced on a e-mail tipster named Ron? WTF kind of nonsense is this? I'm not upset that it got reported. I'm upset that it got reported POORLY. I agree that MN has a much lower level of scrutiny/BS placed on its coaches. That doesn't change the fact that the way the story has been reported is questionable at best. Saying that other places do a worse job isn't a good reason to question my right to be bothered by it. Neither is pointing out that coaches elsewhere face more scrutiny. Because again, my problem isn't with the scrutiny...its with the fact that its being done poorly.

You can use the MAC address then if this happens.

Sorta.

As I understand it, this is only doable if the person is on your network. If the account were hacked by an outside party not on the U's network I'm pretty sure they would not be able to locate the individual by using a MAC address to find the IP.

:b

For the sake of those of us who enjoy a ridiculous, pointless debate....use your words, not stupid graphics that blow out the page.

If you read the previous posts you'll note that when the argument drifted to semantic analysis in lieu of good hearty pointless debate, my answers took a more semiotic approach...

Is it any worse than reading endless wagon-circling around all things related to this program, like the decrét du jour "he was framed, he would never be too quick to say something". I think his chili just got a little too hot that day...and I'm over it :clap: or should I say
24brw4x.jpg

Top Bottom