Now that the screaming is over.....

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

From now on lets have a back up returner that is not a full time player that will get injured in the game. I am shocked that is an excuse to use with so many RB, WR and DB's that all could potential return kicks

From now on lets have a back up returner that is not a full time player that will get injured in the game. I am shocked that is an excuse to use with so many RB, WR and DB's that all could potential return kicks

Kiante Hardin is not a full time player. He plays on a few special teams packages and that's it. I can't get too upset at the staff for not having a 4th string punt returner.

I would rather they just cover the outside coverage guys and rush everyone else until they can put somebody back there that is a little more comfortable returning punts. James has struggled all year with fair catching and letting balls go inside the ten yard line. I think he fair caught one inside the five against TCU.

I know people have mentioned a few players like Jeff Jones and Shannon Brooks as potential punter returners, how about throwing Streveler in the mix? He's looking to get on the field more, and he has the running ability.

How about one of the rs freshmen receivers? Should have good hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom