Not liking....( Game thread)

Tubby needs to go if we dont win the nit or make a ncaa spot.

..and we are back to the lineup that drilled us a hole at the start of this game.

we thought NW would come out shooting 0 -17 again.. so we tried some new things..

can't watch.. can someone please narrate the good play-by-plays? thx

There would be no discussion if we just talked about the good plays

Ive reached my breaking point. Tubby is a dumb F-%$#% cookie. sob ocheninks suks the big one.

At least we're playing with some urgency and energy. Every gopher is playing with passion, knowing how much this game means. Not only that, the coaching staff is digging deep, firing up our team and solving the 1-3-1 like Tubby invented that zone. Then there's our shooting...we're nailing everything outside of 5 ft, which validates tubby's statement that this is his best shooting team ever.

Glad to see us battling.

Hope we didn't dig too deep a hole, but we're not out of this yet.

Haha, wow. This is ridiculous. What a team we have here in the great state of Minnesota.

i'm done.
heading out for a run.
don't want to waste my entire BB watching budget on this.. i'll check out osu later.

3 straight TO's in the first half, two by coleman showed me how poor this team is.. even a 7th grade travel coach would have called a timeout at that moment to fire up the troops.

At least we're playing with some urgency and energy. Every gopher is playing with passion, knowing how much this game means. Not only that, the coaching staff is digging deep, firing up our team and solving the 1-3-1 like Tubby invented that zone. Then there's our shooting...we're nailing everything outside of 5 ft, which validates tubby's statement that this is his best shooting team ever.

2 points for making me laugh.

tubby just doesnt give a damn. oceninks is AWFUl. Hollins showing nothing. this team is garbage ballhog showoffs. missing layups all game Ralphie u cookie FHKER!

I forgot to mention our crisp passing. We're such a smart team with the ball

And for post number 100. Fhk you Northwestern, and as for tubby and the gophers...another next year.
Fhk you Shurna.

+1 for makign me laugh A-hole. guard shurna u fhking cookie gophers! wth is this. we cant guard the 3. Dumb cookies!
In my defense, we were back in it for about 20 seconds there.

If Welch hits that three it could've been a four point game.

Never until today have a I heard someone use "cookie" as an insult.

Top Bottom