Not a foul - lol

Badgers were fortunate that Oturu just didn't have his move down there. I'd take that matchup and same scenario with Oturu 10/10.

Gophers had many, many chances to win that game and should have won that game. Not at all convinced Wisconsin was the better team. Gabe had no one within 12 feet of him on that last play. Oturu should have passed it out and this has been the only weak link in his play this year.

Officiating is a very difficult job and thankless. Winning teams never complain about it.
false
Bo Ryan literally implied he wanted to do physical harm to referees after one game.
Are you saying he isn’t a winner?

Oturu actually ended up shooting that shot with his left hand. Tough call.

One thing I still don’t quite understand about college basketball. Wouldn’t everyone prefer that the refs always attempt to make the right call over dealing with crack pot home away splits even if that means occasionally the gophers get more accurate calls during their home games (tragic) taking away what is already an undeserved advantage anyways? If so, why does the system we have exist, only plausible explanation I can think of is money, all of the big ten teams would have a shared interest in high winning %’s on their collective home courts to prop ticket sales up artificially of all big ten teams. any explanations other have thought of? This seems like a stupid problem to have for very long in a sport.

Duke and Coach K. never complain. LOL Winning teams don’t complain get real. Preposterous statement right there.
:) I just recalled the time Billy Tubbs of Oklahoma grabbed the microphone and told the fans that they can't throw stuff on the floor...no matter how bad the officiating is.....

Top Bottom