Not a foul - lol

white guys never foul. MN should have built the program around white kids beginning 3 yrs ago. we screwed up and still pay the price. For evidence...just look at the photo in this thread. WI = 4 white dudes.

NCAA rule #690, When white players cannot reach the ball, it is legal for them to hit the arms of the African American player they are guarding.

NCAA rule #690, When white players cannot reach the ball, it is legal for them to hit the arms of the African American player they are guarding.
I knew it. thank you for doing the research.

Last edited:

Couple of bad calls late.....may of cost the gophs the win.... but mess up at the line did cost them

Bad no call. But sadly I'm not remotely convinced that Oturu would have made the FT's. This team could not be more jekyl and hyde when it comes to shooting - FT's, 3's, mid-range, you name it.

Won't respond until builtbadgers makes the definitive call.

That’s a foul but it’s a no call on the home team 90% of the time in big ten play

refs are just bad

Let's wait to hear what MUgopher has to say. He thinks Oturu got "owned".

Officiating is a very difficult job and thankless. Winning teams never complain about it.

Just once I would like for officials to answer why certain calls were made or not called. But the BiG10 Director of officials, when asked, always gives the same stock answer - if we asked officials to justify calls or non-calls, we would not be able to hire officials. My answer to that BS. No one is willing to justify their positions which is really sad.

Izzo was crying like a baby at halftime the other night about it. On air for everyone to see.
Yup. Izzo has been whining like mad for the past few games. Go Sparty!

And Badger, I guess he now has to say MSU is not a winning team. Let's see if he owns this lie.

Last edited:

You probably even get that call playing rec at Lifetime. Plus, this just wasn't A play during the course of a 2 hour game. This was a crucial game deciding possession at the end of the game with all the refs eyes on this one play. That's what makes it horrendous. The league deserves better than this

The B10 officiating is exactly why the B10 may only get a few teams past opening weekend in the NCAA. Fair officiating across the board - a foul is a foul on both ends. That is why March is great with upsets. For the best conference in the Country to only have one national championship in 20 years, one would think the league would look at the officiating.

The B10 officiating is exactly why the B10 may only get a few teams past opening weekend in the NCAA. Fair officiating across the board - a foul is a foul on both ends. That is why March is great with upsets. For the best conference in the Country to only have one national championship in 20 years, one would think the league would look at the officiating.

Well actually 2 if you count Maryland's when they were in the ACC. But, I get your point :)

As much as I hate the Badgers, here's a different angle of approximately the same moment as the OP's picture. Ball just leaving Oturu's hands. Ruevers is 6 inches away from Daniel. There are times to feel screwed over by the refs, but this is not one of them.

1583261131945.png

It was one of the few times that WI 35 was able to keep Oturo from making a basket close in.
I watched the game, it was not a foul. It was unexpected but not a foul.
Whining on an internet board is not going to reverse a call.

Top Bottom